Masha - 2023 #4

Pete1960

Il y a 19 heures, thinga69 a dit :

Weird way to woke up a woman by kissing her lips, suck her nipples and touching her pussy. She even pretended to be sleeping when Elvis woke up and saw her there.

i thought that the morality police of cc would immediately notify rlc of roxy's sexual assault on sleeping masha, but no, no complaints apparently!!!!🙄😆
there are some who have not had this chance!!!!🤨

2 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

i thought that the morality police of cc would immediately notify rlc of roxy's sexual assault on sleeping masha, but no, no complaints apparently!!!!🙄😆

Only real rapes aren't reported.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

It's not the same at all, so get over it.

• Upvote 1

Il y a 4 heures, maxfactor a dit :

It's not the same at all, so get over it.

Oh good???? I did not know!!!!😲 sexually touching a sleeping person, I understood here that it was a sexual assault?!!!!🤨 even in the fairy tale "Sleeping Beauty", Prince Charming was accused of sexually assaulting the beauty, for putting a kiss on her lips to wake her up!!!😅 I have the impression that the "justice" of morals is on several floors here, it all depends on the aggressor!!!!🙄😤

6 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Only real rapes aren't reported.

They are, but only when there is a guy involved and only when he's the one behind it, because we've also seen plenty of instances where women have grabbed on sleeping men and nothing was done there either.

It’s good to see that any differences between Babi and Masha are well explained and now they can be seen together again . In general , Masha has been not so much with friends since Elvis is around her life , Alessandro for example haven’t see for a long time , the same for the hairdresser , to name a few .. Let’s see how it goes .