Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #30

Pete1960

43 minutes ago, ddhm said:

1,5 years and wasn’t serious ? Honestly and seriously ? Tears ? Flowers ? Smiles ? Leaving for the FIRST TIME HER APARTMENT and what she loves to do 2 times per week ? Seriously , aren’t these evidences of this being serious ? What more should happen ? That Paul would be in the history books to be convinced ? 

About Malia , the fact that her name was hardly even mentioned when she was living in Russia and the classic Leora unsocial-zing lifestyle she runs , I really don’t know why I should believe that Malia has been this really special apart from the time being in Prague that she and Leora made LOOOOOOOTS of money with their funny shows ..  

It was no where near 18 months, only close for a few months. They remained friends for many months including helping him and other Ukrainian friends when the war started. She stayed with her salon friends many times, she was also working  weekends at nights. Hope this helps your goldfish brain.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

The fact that Leora mentioned to a friend that she was getting bored with Malia had to be taken in the context it was meant, and not that she was instrumental in getting Malia removed.

It may have been no more than a little spat of annoyance or frustration brought about by Malia's lack of cleanliness and tidiness to Leora's high standards that were causing frustration.....nothing more!

Paul he's no more different with the cleanliness.  He sits his ass at the computer all day picking his nose then rolling the boogers with his fingers before flicking them on the floor when he likely has a waste backet to put such matter into.  He rarely lifts a finger to help with anything. The only time he wants anything to do with Leora is when he wants something to eat, have his dick sucked or get an occasional fuck. Other than that they're both mute to one another.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

17 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Thanks for that info.  Makes sense.

Strange she only has had a quick trip to Germany since arriving in Prague.  With no kids one would think the two would go off on a weekend exploration trip. Easy by train. Other couples do and they have pets to work around. As far as them getting out about town, wouldn't that be really boring walking the same streets in the same town?

As i mentioned at the time, all the girls went to Germany as they didn't have to show there visa's on the route they took. 

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Paul he's no more different with the cleanliness.  He sits his ass at the computer all day picking his nose then rolling the boogers with his fingers before flicking them on the floor when he likely has a waste backet to put such matter into.  He rarely lifts a finger to help with anything. The only time he wants anything to do with Leora is when he wants something to eat, have his dick sucked or get an occasional fuck. Other than that they're both mute to one another.

Paul is one of the most revolting and nauseating creatures posing as a man that I have ever witnessed.

He revolts and angers me to such a level I cannot watch him any longer.

If there was ever a reason to question Leora's sanity then her infatuation with this waste of space would be it.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Paul is one of the most revolting and nauseating creatures posing as a man that I have ever witnessed.

He revolts and angers me to such a level I cannot watch him any longer.

If there was ever a reason to question Leora's sanity then her infatuation with this waste of space would be it.

Hey jimbo.  Yeah he's a real douchbag. I've never seen him flick the boogers. But I have seen him digging for them, blaaaaggggg!!!!! If Leora would get out of the house she'd have many suitors to choose from. She sees good points in Paul or she kick would kick him out

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey jimbo.  Yeah he's a real douchbag. I've never seen him flick the boogers. But I have seen him digging for them, blaaaaggggg!!!!! If Leora would get out of the house she'd have many suitors to choose from. She sees good points in Paul or she kick would kick him out

Hi Ash'! Hope you are keeping well.

She may well see something good in Paul, but from my observations she would have to dig deeper than he digs up his nasal organ to discover it.

• Haha 2

Vous n'êtes que des pauvres jaloux et aigris qui ont raté leur vie et qui dépensent leur argent sur un site qui n'a le moindre respect pour vous. Paul au moins vit sa vie sans regarder les autres ni les juger avec une femme qui la respecte plus qu'elle ne vous respecte. Si vous êtes mieux que lui comme vous le pensez allez vivre votre vie comme vous le désirez et laissez leur vivre leur vie comme ils le sentent. Pour rappel c'est vous qui le payez pour regarder sa vie et personne n'est obligé pour ça. Vous êtes plus misérable que lui donc soyez humble et payer et taisez-vous!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2