B1 - General Topic 2023 #21 (October)

10 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The whole RLC ship is fucked up massively.   🤣🤣

Barcelona is FUCKED UP .. Yes , I might be prejudiced with them , but under their “ command “ ( Nelly and Bogdan and especially since their return as tenants in the new villa permanently as we see ) , it was only a short period for 2,5- 3 months that it was good ( when they really brought great tenants , ALL OF THEM WERE INTERESTING TO WATCH , Aziza , Ashley , Gloria , Azura ,  Wendy , Dylan , even Anthony , they all did things , drama , fun , it was a good period ) , since their return for nearly now 1,5 years , it is a disaster , absolute lack of control of what’s going on , NOBODY HAS A CLUE WHAT IT IS HAPPENING . Tenants go and come back just like that , a garage area seen repeatedly tenants  hiding , we see SO MANY FRIENDS of them who in a way make the rest of the tenants feel weird at times as they use the LR , bathrooms , jacuzzis .. The real protagonists are simply left aside and it is like nobody has explained them what needs to be done at the villas . Only poor Sara tries to save what can’t be saved but the only other partially interested girl Rachel , it can’t be only Sara around her to be convinced to become more active .. let’s see . 

4 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

I see Octavia made the sensible choice of not wearing any panties to bed

Shantal does that too but I don't know if that's a good sign 😁, for me, sex or masturbation is secondary and not important  but others may have difficulty with this 😁

12 hours ago, zone51 said:

can someone explain me why it's taking just 24 h for replace Sambulka in B1

and for B4 we have still no replacement for three girls a month later... have they reduce the budget for B4 or what

it's hard the understand the management of this site sometimes

Perhaps Octavia, like many girls lives in Barcelona and has a job, so living in a villa is not very functional, simple

il y a 4 minutes, thinga69 a dit :

Octavia ne semble pas très intéressante. J'attendrai que Nonavia rejoigne le projet.

Mais non, je pense que nous aurons plutôt une troisième marque de voiture après Megan ( Renault) , Octavia ( Skoda ) et donc.......😃😃😃