Martina & Alberto - 2023 #11

Noldus

5 hours ago, girlsfun3 said:

For some time now, Martina has been reflecting on her choices.

She realizes that her little Alberto, who was always present and available for her, no longer exists. 

Martina, who has high self-esteem, was certain that everything belonged to her. A man ready to do anything for her, even if she led the life she wanted on the outside. For her, anything was possible.

I'm not saying Martina isn't a good person, but she took advantage of the situation, given her position in the couple. A lot of people in her situation would have done the same.

Martina is learning (like everything else in life) that you can't have it all. But there's no doubt she'll learn and grow from this 'experience'.

But this often shows what happens with women I've known in my circle: they take it for granted that their man owes them everything. And don't forget that it's reciprocal between men and women.

And from one day to the next, everything changes and you have to face up to it, which is what Martina is doing...

P.S. Alberto has a big heart for having accompanied Martina for so many years, but he's 'woken up' now.

I almost cried watching Martina when Alberto seemed to be comforting her. She seemed quite sad. I've had a few guys drop me for sex with another women, and when the thrill of that wore off, they were sorry they ever left me. I actually got back together with one guy because I thought I loved. Then less than a year later, I caught him again, and he and all his worldly possessions were thrown to the curb, since it was my place!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

6 hours ago, 1962Starfire said:

It may have appeared, to some, that Martina was taking advantage of Alberto but I'm not sure this was the case. It takes "two to tango" as they say. I believe Alberto loved Martina (and probably still does) and would do anything to please her......including the wash and the dishes! 😆
He is evidently a 'homebody" and Martina isn't. Many couples are the same. One likes to party and the other prefers football on TV but the love is still there and it all works. Unfortunately, in M&A's case, other factors, (apparently) played a part resulting in the present situation. Martina seems very troubled by it and Alberto may be too, but I think he is too angry and hurt yet, inside himself, to show it. I think Juliet is only a distraction for him. It may just be his way of showing Martina, "See! I have a fuck buddy too!" and it just adds to Martina's troubled state of mind.
But I believe they still do care deeply for each other (the snuggling on the couch was nice to see today) but the point of no return may have been reached at this point in time. I hope I'm wrong.

Yes, you make an excellent point here.
Martina is going through what she made Alberto go through in a way (role reversal)? 

So for Martina living Alberto's point of view has brought her back into the real world.

P.S. All that's left for Alberto is to fuck Juliet in a parking lot...🤣 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

Back to sleeping in two locations.  My guess is that Martina wanted to put an end to animosity and ugliness of the situation.  

"I still care about you and I don't want this to get really nasty!!  Since Alberto really stills loves her, he's in for the ride right now.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

Back to sleeping in two locations.  My guess is that Martina wanted to put an end to animosity and ugliness of the situation.  

"I still care about you and I don't want this to get really nasty!!  Since Alberto really stills loves her, he's in for the ride right now.

He was pussy whipped for a couple of weeks.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Moosecini said:

I know JenMom will likely reiterate the fact that they are, and always have been, just FWB, but I personally think it was more... at least in the beginning.

I think this is very plausible Moose. At a minimum, somewhere along the way Martina told Alberto “let’s keep this casual”.

• Haha 1