Martina & Alberto - 2023 #14

Noldus

14 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

Your right ! Something is wrong here, information 'show up' suddenly about what is happening 'outside' RLC....

It is best to take those so-called insiders with information for what it is, no one knows anything, there is only fantasy and big thumbs

• Confused 1

I’m confused.

All this talk about a farewell party, when a participant leaves from one of the shared apartments it is because they are leaving the country and saying farewell to the other participant/friends for some time and so a farewell party is held.

Martina mostly doesn’t know any of the participants except N&B and as far as N&B is concerned there is no change as she will be still living in Barcelona.

Leaving the flat, why a farewell party she is still in Barcelona, so no change as far as her friends are concerned. Farewell to Alberto and the shared life with him is the only farewell I can see and I don’t think that is a reason to hold a party.

Normally when a couple leaves the site, they just leave and the apartment goes UM.

Farewell to us, the viewers is not a reason as much we would like it.

It is normal to hold a house warming party in the new place.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, MGB said:

I’m confused.

All this talk about a farewell party, when a participant leaves from one of the shared apartments it is because they are leaving the country and saying farewell to the other participant/friends for some time and so a farewell party is held.

Martina mostly doesn’t know any of the participants except N&B and as far as N&B is concerned there is no change as she will be still living in Barcelona.

Leaving the flat, why a farewell party she is still in Barcelona, so no change as far as her friends are concerned. Farewell to Alberto and the shared life with him is the only farewell I can see and I don’t think that is a reason to hold a party.

Normally when a couple leaves the site, they just leave and the apartment goes UM.

Farewell to us, the viewers is not a reason as much we would like it.

It is normal to hold a house warming party in the new place.  

I've no idea...you'll have to ask Martina why she wants the party...😕