B1 - General Topic 2023 #23 (November)

Goodbye, Shantal.  Hope to see you again.  Don't worry 'bout the idiot that kept calling you names.  Although (it) kept trying to insult you, I noticed (it) paid A LOT of attention to your daily activities.  (It) is a product of (it's) own deficiencies.  I've enjoyed your body.  Good luck. 😍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

From replay, Shantal started to pack at 17:00.   Either she is a great procrastinator, or her leaving was abrupt.  I checked Megan's early morning departure.  Shantal was not in the apartment, and Octavia was asleep.  So no good-byes.  From her luggage, Megan was going to the airport.

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Shantal was a lovely girl but unfortunately she was too shy to show more than her body at RLC

I agree , I think a very good girl in personality and character , not a bitch or someone who will make problems , she was a girl that others wanted to share time with her , a good friend let’s say . 

We should not forget her traumatic experience  in the beginning with the two girls that maybe affected her somehow . Both Dylan ( so close when naked undercover in her room ) and even more Wolf who the majority we believed was her boyfriend as they were so close and Wolf even had her nearly but again nothing , showed the way that nothing was supposed to be shared in front of cameras . Totally agree then , amazing girl , different and of course beautiful but not for the RLC world and especially for the nearly 7 months that they gave her … 

By the way , @omedo , he said it since DAY 1 that NOTHING WILL BE SEEN BY HER , let’s see who’s next and make us forget her even sooner than expected . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, moules said:

From replay, Shantal started to pack at 17:00.   Either she is a great procrastinator, or her leaving was abrupt.  I checked Megan's early morning departure.  Shantal was not in the apartment, and Octavia was asleep.  So no good-byes.  From her luggage, Megan was going to the airport.

Noldus said the other day when Megan left that Shantal was likely to follow her as she was on 218 days which he said seems to be the RLC maximum stay so I'm sure she would have known. 

I'd guess that Megan had already said her goodbyes, not everyone feels the need to be there at the last minute.

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Shantal was a lovely girl but unfortunately she was too shy to show more than her body at RLC

Maybe, but i'm inclined to believe she was trying to protect her image. Yes we did see nudity, but performing open sexual acts is a whole other level.

As i've said before she is the face of numerous products advertised online

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

Shy has nothing to do it…she played the idiots for everything they had…half way through even they lost interest in her bullshit. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Noldus said:

One of RLC's biggest problems is that they hold on to the wrong residents for too long and don't keep those who are actually good. It should have been clear after a month at the latest that shantal would not meet the requirements. All the time after that was wasted.

24 minutes ago, Alladino said:

One of RLC's biggest problems is that they hold on to the wrong residents for too long and don't keep those who are actually good. It should have been clear after a month at the latest that shantal would not meet the requirements. All the time after that was wasted.

She did what she was supposed to do.  There is nothing on RLC's website that states they have to have sex with anyone or masturbate.

What you see is what you get.

What is RealLifeCam?

RealLifeCam is a unique website where you have the chance to observe the private life of other people in live mode round-the-clock.

Who are the people we see on the website and what is the scenario they are living?

People you see online are not actors, they are real people living their routine lives in apartments equipped with video cameras. There are no scenarios, no operators, video editing or censorship - just 24/7 life as it is.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1