B4 - General Topic 2023 #66 (November)

5 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

If Lacrim had an ounce of RESPECT, he would leave now that Sabina went to sleep ... He should not forget that ALL the "fun" he had was made by Sabina ... 

he is massaging cecilia he thinks he has a chance 😂

The Hairstyle that some have referenced or commented on in past post is a current stylistic tribute to the Bantu People. It is considered today as high fashion and is referred to today as Bantu Knots in it's many iterations. It is not clear whether people who wear the style today are aware of the historical significance of this hairstyle and why it has survived for more than 4000 years. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, philo said:

The Hairstyle that some have referenced or commented on in past post is a current stylistic tribute to the Bantu People. It is considered today as high fashion and is referred to today as Bantu Knots in it's many iterations. It is not clear whether people who wear the style today are aware of the historical significance of this hairstyle and why it has survived for more than 4000 years. 

She'd look better in a GI Jane haircut style.  

Demi Moore Movie GIF

• Like 1

The Bantu hairstyle today, in spite of it's appropriation as high fashion, is a sign of resistance to oppression! It states symbolically: "I know that you don't like the way this looks, but I'm going to wear this style anyway. I do it because I am in solidarity with oppressed people everywhere. Also, I do it because I can, and in doing so I express my own liberation from oppression. Now, the only question is: What can you, my oppressor, do about it?" 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1