B1 - General Topic 2024 #1 (January / February)

WTF...? Why did Tonya put on a T-shirt when it was her turn to start massaging Amalia?...

(and of course I missed the moment her boobs were probably visible)

She seems to have a good body, but it's rare to see it...

3 hours ago, Epikouros said:

WTF...? Why did Tonya put on a T-shirt when it was her turn to start massaging Amalia?...

(and of course I missed the moment her boobs were probably visible)

She seems to have a good body, but it's rare to see it...

she does have a nice body but she's not willing to show it off.  

• Sad 1

Tonya practicing what seems like stripper dances... While trying her best not to show us any naughty parts... 😞 

Tonya, we have no possibility to tip you, so please, just act as if the cams aren't there...

26 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Tonya practicing what seems like stripper dances... While trying her best not to show us any naughty parts... 😞 

Tonya, we have no possibility to tip you, so please, just act as if the cams aren't there...

And she's a very mid dancer.

Loving this new Octavia, shes added some naughtiness to go with her cuteness! 😁

Lounging around grabbing and jiggling that nice ass of hers (including a few cheeky spreads 🥵), teasing herself, spanking her pussy, deep fingering, throat around her neck, pinching her nips and playing with her boobs, multiple orgasms and there was always good angles/positions for the viewer.

Hoping she'll think about a dildo soon (a decent sized one 😜) She might even build up to a little bit of anal - doubtful but wishful thinking on my part 😊

Yep, fair to say i enjoyed that last bate, and hope she keeps it up!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Loving this new Octavia, shes added some naughtiness to go with her cuteness! 😁

Lounging around grabbing and jiggling that nice ass of hers (including a few cheeky spreads 🥵), teasing herself, spanking her pussy, deep fingering, throat around her neck, pinching her nips and playing with her boobs, multiple orgasms and there was always good angles/positions for the viewer.

Hoping she'll think about a dildo soon (a decent sized one 😜) She might even build up to a little bit of anal - doubtful but wishful thinking on my part 😊

Yep, fair to say i enjoyed that last bate, and hope she keeps it up!

what is throat around her neck mean?

i don't believe you will ever see octavia use a dildo for the same reason she fucked the dude in the hallway where you couldn't see it.  she doesn't want to show any penetration, foreign or domestic :biggrin:

Just now, FrankZabba said:

what is throat around her neck mean?

i don't believe you will ever see octavia use a dildo for the same reason she fucked the dude in the hallway where you couldn't see it.  she doesn't want to show any penetration, foreign or domestic :biggrin:

some really poor english on my part - meant 'hand around her throat'

In fairness, 2 months ago, I dont think many of us would have thought we would ever see her bate!