I'm tired of all this Wolf-Madison nonsense, that they should fuck once and for all or that they should stop so much click-bait and thus we would avoid so much speculation...🙄

At 10.44pm the unhappy child (I still have difficulty calling him a child because he is much less, he seems like an immature child) did one of his own. He went into the room, stripped completely naked, wrapped himself in the usual towel and then went out onto the terrace to show his "littleness" to Marilyn and Madison. I say that he has truly become a shame and an insult to all normal men

17 minutes ago, poncherello said:

At 10.44pm the unhappy child (I still have difficulty calling him a child because he is much less, he seems like an immature child) did one of his own. He went into the room, stripped completely naked, wrapped himself in the usual towel and then went out onto the terrace to show his "littleness" to Marilyn and Madison. I say that he has truly become a shame and an insult to all normal men

Lets hope the mosquitoes are biting.

mosquito GIF

• Haha 2

I must say Marilyn really does have a superb pussy with those delightful butterfly wings flaps so similar to those of Harley. They both enjoy a bit of anal toying as well; just a shame Harley doesn’t do the girl on girl scene, they would make a great pairing 🤪