B4 - General Topic 2024 #39 (March - April)

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

and joined the painting class 🙂 
Now Sara's guest is naked on the bed

i waited for this since she appeared in the house 😁

very nice body 😍

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, chogdad said:

Maybe i am alone in this, but the inclusion of Medusa as a tenant makes the whole 'Friend' thing to me look very suspicious. Was she introduced to RLC as a friend of Masha, or was it the opposite? Was she on a trial run, visiting Masha to see if it would work? And what about the fact she was meant to be moving in with her, only for it suddenly collapsed in an argument - maybe we now know why, was she offered a place in Barcelona instead, and Masha wasn't happy? Why not, now she is there. How did Roxy manage to visit all times day and night, where did she get her money from, she couldn't have a job - Certainly she hasn't one now has she.

We just assume that 'Friends' are already known to the tenants, what if they're not? Are Dasha, Sasha, Tattiana etc all hanging around together because they are 'Friends' or has RLC made them? They live in the same block, so? Where are all the other people then. Caroline and Park are an 'everyday' couple, who just 'Happen' to have a dyke coming over anytime day or night to finger the girl. 

And did Masha let the cat out the bag weeks ago by telling us Medusa was her name? One thing you certainly know is that RLC's choice of name was not a coincidence was it. So Roxy was signed up as a tenant long before we knew. Who else are Masha's friends? Oh, Babi - Who just happened to be a previous tenant. Val and Jul - Who also just happen to be current tenants.....

What IS real now on RLC? Just how orchestrated is every part behind the scenes?

This move lets the world know that less and less on RLC is real, even down to friendships. So if that IS the case, how 'Real' are arguments, affairs? All the drama, that 'WE' see but it's behind the boyfriends/Girlfriends backs? You have to look at it this way. Massimo tries it on with any woman who walks past him, but in turn why do all those women view him as an Adonis they can't resist? We know for sure they all read the forum, we know for sure they all check RLC itself, but how just how much is pre-planned - Are we being conned left, right and center? Or do people simply not care whether it's real or not. 

Glad my sub runs out in 5 weeks time.

bingo!

• Like 1

@chogdad they “view mass as Adonis and they can’t resist”

Maybe because women think with their pussy sometimes just like guys think with their dick. I wouldn’t be surprised if Medusa samples his product as well.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Maybe i am alone in this, but the inclusion of Roxy, sorry, Medusa as a tenant makes the whole 'Friend' thing to me look very suspicious. Was she introduced to RLC as a friend of Masha, or was it the opposite? Was she on a trial run, visiting Masha to see if it would work? And what about the fact she was meant to be moving in with her, only for it suddenly collapsed in an argument - maybe we now know why, was she offered a place in Barcelona instead, and Masha wasn't happy? Why not, now she is there. How did Roxy manage to visit all times day and night, where did she get her money from, she couldn't have a job - Certainly she hasn't one now has she.

We just assume that 'Friends' are already known to the tenants, what if they're not? Are Dasha, Sasha, Tattiana etc all hanging around together because they are 'Friends' or has RLC made them? They live in the same block, so? Where are all the other people then. Caroline and Park are an 'everyday' couple, who just 'Happen' to have a dyke coming over anytime day or night to finger the girl. 

And did Masha let the cat out the bag weeks ago by telling us Medusa was her name? One thing you certainly know is that RLC's choice of name was not a coincidence was it. So Roxy was signed up as a tenant long before we knew. Who else are Masha's friends? Oh, Babi - Who just happened to be a previous tenant. Val and Jul - Who also just happen to be current tenants.....

What IS real now on RLC? Just how orchestrated is every part behind the scenes?

This move lets the world know that less and less on RLC is real, even down to friendships. So if that IS the case, how 'Real' are arguments, affairs? All the drama, that 'WE' see but it's behind the boyfriends/Girlfriends backs? You have to look at it this way. Massimo tries it on with any woman who walks past him, but in turn why do all those women view him as an Adonis they can't resist? We know for sure they all read the forum, we know for sure they all check RLC itself, but how just how much is pre-planned - Are we being conned left, right and center? Or do people simply not care whether it's real or not. 

Glad my sub runs out in 5 weeks time.

Well Done Good Job GIF by Apple TV+

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, moules said:

Sara and her friend to the bath.  Will Medusa and Karma join?

Medusa was like "Thank you but no thank you. I'm coming from Masha's, I had my fair share of baths."

Edited by moos54
  • Haha 4