was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

I love Kamila to death and it will be good to have her back, but that gay boy, queer looking Kiko has got to go!  I can't stand to look at the guy, and he just drags this apartment down!!  RLC needs to get their shit together and get Kiko out of the apartment for good, and I don't care if Nora has to go with him!!!!

He probably is part owner of RLC .  He will never go  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

I love Kamila to death and it will be good to have her back, but that gay boy, queer looking Kiko has got to go!  I can't stand to look at the guy, and he just drags this apartment down!!  RLC needs to get their shit together and get Kiko out of the apartment for good, and I don't care if Nora has to go with him!!!!

He probably is part owner of RLC .  He will never go  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

He probably is, but that doesn't change the fact that he doesn't belong in this apartment!  If he vanished today and never came back I would be the happiest person on earth!

He probably is, but that doesn't change the fact that he doesn't belong in this apartment!  If he vanished today and never came back I would be the happiest person on earth!

I believe that Nora is the one being screwed (no pun intended) ; Kiko is probably fucking her while thinking he is with every other woman in the apartment !  They are all better looking and younger than Nora ! They also have tits and prettier pussies ! But then again - he may really be a nice guy !

;) ;) ;) E-mails masivos a RLC-ESTAFADORES para la salida de esta rata YA.Comente hace dias que este gusano ya esta instalado aqui.Nos la han metido hasta el fondo, sin vaselina y si te quejas no te hacen ni puto caso

I've sent numerous emails and it does absolutely no good!!  RLC doesn't care about they're subscribers in the least!!

That's for sure.  All they care about is everyone's money.gif

I know bookmaster will be happy!

You've got that right! I'm in heaven! I never expected this. Even though I apparently missed her first shower, I'm still just thrilled to see her beautiful face (and other body parts, of course) again. Color me "happy".  ;D

I know bookmaster will be happy!

You've got that right! I'm in heaven! I never expected this. Even though I apparently missed her first shower, I'm still just thrilled to see her beautiful face (and other body parts, of course) again. Color me "happy".  ;D

I'm afraid the quality of my work is going to really drop the rest of this week. I'll probably be flipping back to see if she's home constantly while performing my work tasks.  ;D

;) ;) Por eso mismo tenemos que aburrirlos con e-mails de queja para que reaccionen y pongan a esta cucaracha en la calle, aunque no nos hagan caso que vean que estamos molestos con la presencia de este gusano

;) ;) Por eso mismo tenemos que aburrirlos con e-mails de queja para que reaccionen y pongan a esta cucaracha en la calle, aunque no nos hagan caso que vean que estamos molestos con la presencia de este gusano

Estoy encantado de volver a ver a Kamila!! Solo una pequeña pega: es verano, a Kamila la vais a ver poco por el apartamento, ir a la playa si quereis verla!