was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

It was great to see Kamila remembers how to rub one out in the bath, a very powerful orgasm in there tonight.

The only thing missing was the sound. I would have loved to hear that considering the intensity of her head movements and open mouth. It was still perfection in my eyes though. Of course, I admit that I am a little prejudiced when it comes to her.  ;D

Damn it I missed that shit,I had an appointment I had to go to,I hope someone captured the moment.and yeah this tells me that she didn't care about us seeing her doing it the last time she was here, and she is picking up right where she left off the last time she was here,let's hope that she doesn't hide in the bedroom whenever she decides to give us that show.

Damn it I missed that shit,I had an appointment I had to go to,I hope someone captured the moment.and yeah this tells me that she didn't care about us seeing her doing it the last time she was here, and she is picking up right where she left off the last time she was here,let's hope that she doesn't hide in the bedroom whenever she decides to give us that show.

She has been surprisingly open in the bedroom too which is why I was so angry when the stream wasn't working this morning. She has done a fair amount of casual caressing of her breasts and her "love box" while in bed. She just hasn't taken it to the next level where she could give herself a big "O" yet. She is far more open and "natural" in her actions since returning (much to my delight).