New Girl Jenny

Don't listen to them Jenny......they are just a bunch of assholes!  Prove them wrong......prove to them that you do belong in the apartment!!  I like you Jenny, I think you are beautiful!!! 

Please, stop calling each other names because of having different opinions. That's why this forum was created. We are all entitled to say the things we want without being called assholes, fukwits or worse. It will not be the first time that a forum is being closed because of this. And we don't want that, do we?

And I know some of the comments are rude and disrespectful. But just ignore them and they will stop posting.

I respect you dfCcap, and agree with most of your posts. So I hope you meant this is a 'funny' way.

And yes, despite the fact that she is not my type, deep in my heart I hope that Jenny will prove me wrong and will become the new Kammi  ;)

Maybe you should have followed your own advise and ignored dfCcap's comments.

Normally you would be right, sillybilly. But I know dfCcap is a decent and reasonable person, so therefore I feel the need to respond. But if it was someone else, indeed I wouldn't have wasted my time.

Thank you Zwavelaar, I always try to be a decent and respective person of others and really do not like name calling and it hurts me that I have stooped to that level!  I hope the members of CC can forgive me for that!  I like this forum and the comments and opinions of the people involved with it.  I just wish RLC read it more and addressed allot of the issues that are brought up here in this forum!!  You all have a good day!

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No entiendo como el mono siliconado este puede ser tan antisocial, Nora y Rita deberían hablar con ella y dejarle las cosas claras y si no hecharla del apartamento. La sensación que dá es de ir a dormir, ducharse y salir a follar por ahí y nada más. Esta tia no vale una mierda y mucho menos para estar en un apartamento por el cuál estamos pagando mucha gente por ver.

No entiendo como el mono siliconado este puede ser tan antisocial, Nora y Rita deberían hablar con ella y dejarle las cosas claras y si no hecharla del apartamento. La sensación que dá es de ir a dormir, ducharse y salir a follar por ahí y nada más. Esta tia no vale una mierda y mucho menos para estar en un apartamento por el cuál estamos pagando mucha gente por ver.

And you think if you repeat that again and again something will change ? Does she need your permission to have sex outside of the appartment ?

And you think if you repeat that again and again something will change ? Does she need your permission to have sex outside of the appartment ?

No necesita mi permiso ni mucho menos, lo que quiero es verla interactuar con sus compañeras de apartamento porque esta chica además de que se cree miss mundo, es antisocial y todavía me da más rabia. No dá ningún tipo de juego y pago para algo.

Pero bueno, RLC algun dia sabrá cómo arreglar toda la mierda que ha ido creando en poco tiempo porque ya ha habido un buen descenso de suscriptores y el próximo mes que entra yo voy a ser uno de ellos.

RLC ya no tiene ni pies ni cabeza y no hace más que cagarla con los inquilinos, mantenimientos, etc...Lo que más me jode es que pagué el mes solamente por ver la última noche de Kamila en el apartamento y ahora me estoy comiendo toda esta mierda! por no follar, ya no follan ni Alina y Anton que estaban todo el dia follando. Mayo, vida nueva!

Que manía tiene esta chica de pasar todo el dia en su habitación con el ordenador y el teléfono móvil, después colocarse bien las tetas y salir a la calle siempre a la misma hora todos los dias (10.30 pm) y volver cuando ya estan sus compañeras en la cama y prácticamente dormidas no?

My premium has run out, I have not renewed. Except take a shower and a little move, nothing happens here. The girls have her pleasure on other places and this reaches to them. Maybe a few exceptions in the year, but this is not enough for the money. This is as well as \"Waiting on Godot \". 2 of hundreds of eyes to guarded blankets will not shake.

My premium has run out, I have not renewed. Except take a shower and a little move, nothing happens here. The girls have her pleasure on other places and this reaches to them. Maybe a few exceptions in the year, but this is not enough for the money. This is as well as \"Waiting on Godot \". 2 of hundreds of eyes to guarded blankets will not shake.

;D ;D ;D Bueno parece que no estaba muy equivocado al decir que estas "se divierten fuera del apartamento".No voy a decir que follan que luego dicen que las llamo putas. ;) ;)

;D ;D ;D Bueno parece que no estaba muy equivocado al decir que estas "se divierten fuera del apartamento".No voy a decir que follan que luego dicen que las llamo putas. ;) ;)

I wrote pleasure (masturbation or sex) and do not mean prostitution. This can be alone or with a man. Therefore putting nothing wrong in the mouth for me.

I wrote pleasure (masturbation or sex) and do not mean prostitution. This can be alone or with a man. Therefore putting nothing wrong in the mouth for me.

;) ;)No es nada en contra de tu comentario del cual estoy muy de acuerdo, es por uno que hice yo y me criticaron diciendo que las trataba de putas.