RLC

HarleyFatboy

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I once read about the evils of drinking.

I gave up reading.

The drinking I never had a problem giving up even being a full blown alcoholic for almost 20 years but these cigarettes are a bit tougher to quit.  I have tried numerous times but no success. It last 2 or 3 days then I go nuts and just go and buy some to keep my sanity.

The drinking I never had a problem giving up even being a full blown alcoholic for almost 20 years but these cigarettes are a bit tougher to quit.  I have tried numerous times but no success. It last 2 or 3 days then I go nuts and just go and buy some to keep my sanity.

It's like anything else SC, when you are ready to quit you will quit.  It's all a mindset and when your mind is ready you will quit!

It's like anything else SC, when you are ready to quit you will quit.  It's all a mindset and when your mind is ready you will quit!

My last check up at the Docs showed I am still in relatively good health except for my disability that keeps me limited on what I can and can't do. 

The Doc said he won't preach to me about smoking because he smokes himself but he said the main issue for me is just mainly boredom.

je suis en plein dedans!!! j'ai la toux du fumeur!!! (bronchite chronique)!! je suis cette semaine passé de 30 à 5 cigarettes par jour!!! c'est vitale!!! le secret: les roulées!!! tu tires 3 ou 4 fois, puis tu la pose, et surtout, tu la reprends quand tu en ressent le besoin, pas l'envie!!!! une cigarette normale, tu la fumes pour la fumer, le tabac à rouler, tu la pose, elle s'éteint, et tu la reprends quand tu en ressent le besoin!!! une cigarette peut te durer 3 heures!!! et tu passes très vite de 30 à 5!!!! puis de 5 à zero!!! de toute manière, je n'ai plus de tabac, et je n'ai pas voulu en racheter!!! demain, c'est zéro!!! juste pour continuer à vivre, ne pas pourrir si jeune, et partager l'avenir avec mon fils!!!! ;) ;) ;)

I am right in !!! I have smoker's cough !!! (chronic bronchitis) !! I spent the week of 30-5 cigarettes a day !!! it is vital !!! the secret: the rolled !!! you shoot 3 or 4 times, and then you pose, and above all, you take it up again when you feel the need, the desire not !!!! a normal cigarette, you smoke for the smoking rolling tobacco, you pose, it goes out, and you take it up again when you feel the need !!! a cigarette can last you 3 hours !!! and you quickly passes 30-5 !!!! then 5 to zero !!! anyway, I have no tobacco, and I did not want to buy !!! tomorrow is zero !!! just to keep living, do not rot so young, and share the future with my son !!!! ;););)

je suis en plein dedans!!! j'ai la toux du fumeur!!! (bronchite chronique)!! je suis cette semaine passé de 30 à 5 cigarettes par jour!!! c'est vitale!!! le secret: les roulées!!! tu tires 3 ou 4 fois, puis tu la pose, et surtout, tu la reprends quand tu en ressent le besoin, pas l'envie!!!! une cigarette normale, tu la fumes pour la fumer, le tabac à rouler, tu la pose, elle s'éteint, et tu la reprends quand tu en ressent le besoin!!! une cigarette peut te durer 3 heures!!! et tu passes très vite de 30 à 5!!!! puis de 5 à zero!!! de toute manière, je n'ai plus de tabac, et je n'ai pas voulu en racheter!!! demain, c'est zéro!!! juste pour continuer à vivre, ne pas pourrir si jeune, et partager l'avenir avec mon fils!!!! ;) ;) ;)

I am right in !!! I have smoker's cough !!! (chronic bronchitis) !! I spent the week of 30-5 cigarettes a day !!! it is vital !!! the secret: the rolled !!! you shoot 3 or 4 times, and then you pose, and above all, you take it up again when you feel the need, the desire not !!!! a normal cigarette, you smoke for the smoking rolling tobacco, you pose, it goes out, and you take it up again when you feel the need !!! a cigarette can last you 3 hours !!! and you quickly passes 30-5 !!!! then 5 to zero !!! anyway, I have no tobacco, and I did not want to buy !!! tomorrow is zero !!! just to keep living, do not rot so young, and share the future with my son !!!! ;););)

Most of the ones I smoke. I light them up take a couple draws, put it in the ashtray then it sits there and burns away to the filter. Good thing my walls are painted a light brown color  you can't notice the nicotine on the walls until you wash them or move a picture.

Boy, I know that's right.  I just repainted my entire place because of it.

If I would have known 50 years ago what smoking can do to you I would have never started.

After smoking for so long it sure is hard. Funny thing is the only time I smoke is in my own home.

I can be gone for a day or two and it doesn't bother me to be without them. That's most likely cause everywhere you go you can't smoke in any public places.

If I would have known 50 years ago what smoking can do to you I would have never started.

After smoking for so long it sure is hard. Funny thing is the only time I smoke is in my own home.

I can be gone for a day or two and it doesn't bother me to be without them. That's most likely cause everywhere you go you can't smoke in any public places.

Gee, you live in a really bad dictatorship, don't you?

You can smoke anywhere you like where I live, as long as it's pot.  ;D

Fucking California. 

I don't know how Foamy can stand being around so many stupid people there.  It would drive me nuts.

It's such a shame that such a pretty state has to be controlled by people who don't have the slightest clue as to what this country was founded upon.  Individual freedom and limited government. 

Just a bunch of loud mouth, meddling busy bodies that want to control everybody else's every move.

Gee, you live in a really bad dictatorship, don't you?

You can smoke anywhere you like where I live, as long as it's pot.  ;D

Pots not legal yet in Canada. They still put you in jail if your caught with certain amounts of the stuff.  The only ones that can smoke it legally here are the ones that get a Prescription from their Doctor for Medicinal Purposes.  Smoked it once when I was 16 never did nothing for me so I didn't bother after that.

Pots not legal yet in Canada. They still put you in jail if your caught with certain amounts of the stuff.  The only ones that can smoke it legally here are the ones that get a Prescription from their Doctor for Medicinal Purposes.  Smoked it once when I was 16 never did nothing for me so I didn't bother after that.

The same thing happened to me with pot when I was 15 in my buddies backyard.  I didn't really feel anything so I didn't pursue it much, until one time me and a few of my friends skipped school to go surfing and we smoked a couple of joints on the way and man did it totally change my mind LOL.  I was so stoned and surfed better than I ever had before, it was some good stuff and we had a great time after smoking it.  I continued to smoke it until I had to set an example for the rest of my staff.  I have thought about starting to smoke it again but I'm just going to leave it alone!

Archived