Voronezh - Split 8

maxfactor

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, I get it. Girls are sleeping together, guys are sleeping together. Just like I predicted hours ago. Good job, VV, we went from sex on several different fronts to Julia and Gavin falling asleep and girls sleeping with girls and guys with guys. And now we lost Akira and gained Messa 2. Fantastic! How do you top this tomorrow, VV?

Ah, I get it. Girls are sleeping together, guys are sleeping together. Just like I predicted hours ago. Good job, VV, we went from sex on several different fronts to Julia and Gavin falling asleep and girls sleeping with girls and guys with guys. And now we lost Akira and gained Messa 2. Fantastic! How do you top this tomorrow, VV?

Top this: Replace Ivo with laptop guy  :puke:

And what do you want exactly? Everybody to just be fucking everybody? It's their first night. Goddamn just relax.

Laptop guy is creepy. He hangs in room smiling while Natasha completely ignores him. And Christy can't wait to go to her bed without the creeps.

It is not so easy Mr1010. Christy is discussing with the 2 guys in the LR, just before being in the shower room, the laptop guy got naked and went into the shower during her presence, some minutes later Natasha came for a piss while he was still showering. He opened the door and spoke to her while she was sitting next.

So the issue "fucking" is still on the table....

They'll top it by starting the day with Fudge Packers.

Yeah, true, just first night. But what was wrong with last night? Why change it, because it worked? And VV scripts everything and witness their success! Hopefully, these guys are temporary, they are friends of Gavin. Maybe just fill in the gap guys to give the girls some guys. They did need guys. Then, why kick out Akira and replace him with Messa 2? Should have left Akira in there. Didn't need to rush a new guy literally just as Akira was leaving! How did they even do that? So, basically at this point, Julia and Gavin are the great recruiters for VV. Obviously they didn't pick the Tver guy. How annoying was laptop guy hogging the room with his laptop? Gavin could have gotten him out of the room earlier, but instead he and Julia hung out with him for a while! At least Christy and Natasha get along well. I guess that these guys coming over was a trial run for Voro, which is their experimental apartment, to see who if anyone would pair up with whom. Then, they can put one couple in Tver  and maybe one guy with Christy. Christy did seem to like one guy but with second guy there it wasn't possible to do anything. Well, VV's tweet asked for our opinion and I gave mine. Told them they f...ed up changing things. Told them it was fine the night before.