Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

Since i didn`t have the fortune to see Rita in Barcelona i have now actually paid to see her and Kamila and Kristy.

And i have to say Rita have the best body of all on rlc and on second place we have Kristy!

Kamila is very pretty but she is too thin ??? She would look so much better with some weight to her!!

The other two PERFECT :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

Well, congrats on becoming a member. You will be surprised at how much better you can understand the girls when you can see everything they do instead of having to form an opinion just based on thumbnails and posts and pics of cc posters.

Regarding the bodies of our lovelies, I agree that Rita has the best. Her breasts are magnificent and her butt and legs are very nice indeed. Kristy's breasts are just a little smaller than I would like, but she has the most spectacular butt and legs combination of them all, IMO. Kamila is, as I have stated (and been teased about) in the past, my favorite girl. But, I have also said that although I love her body as a whole (I would like to see her add a little meat to her legs, though), the individual body parts are not the best you will find. I do love her boobs and that cute little butt that curves out so nicely. To me, though, her face is the most beautiful I have ever seen. She mesmerizes me at times.

In any event, I love all 3 of these girls primarily because, although they are all beautiful, their personalities and self-confidence without arrogance are extremely attractive to me. They are all pretty much "what you see is what you get" girls. Those who think that they are "acting" are fooling themselves and don't really seem to be able to tell the difference between acting like some of the other tenants do and a "genuine" personality like these girls have. If they were acting, they would all deserve Academy Awards because they NEVER fall out of character.

Enjoy your membership!  :)

Book, you are so right about the girls. The love that I saw in Kristy's eyes toward Kami transcends sexes. And the poor girl knows she can never touch or be touched by Kami but has coped very well with the reality and sometimes Kami sort of helps her to get off later without her. It is almost like making love without making love.

Kristy likes guys and wants to get a bf, but she needs the right guy. She is not assertive with guys like Kami (and probably Rita).

I just wish they would have a couple of guys over so Kristy could learn to assert herself with a guy. She kind of liked the guy that time they had people over, but he had a gf there.

ce soir, je n'ai vu que de l'amour dans les yeux de kristy, lorsqu'elle regardait kamila!!!

tonight, I saw love in the eyes of kristy, when she looked kamila !!! :kiss: :kiss: :hugnkiss: :)

I see love in Kamila's eyes when she looks at Kristy also. These girls love each other. I'm not saying they are "in love" the way lesbians are, although I do think there is a sexual attraction to some degree.

But, they are as close and loving as two girls can be in my opinion. I don't believe there is one ounce of acting when it comes to the way they care about each other. Whenever one of them enters the room, the other one's eyes light up. It's great to see.  :yes:

Mikeof, I think they are more than just close sisters. They have an emotional intimacy with each other like few non-intimate relationships ever have.

Society almost frowns on relationships like theirs. Fuck society!!! Society says they are either hetero, lesbian or bi. Why can't they be hetero and still love each other?

They will do anything for each other. Absolutely anything but actual sex. I have no doubt either would stand in front of a bus to save the other's life.

Any bf of either one will have to take the other as a package deal! This is my bff, take her or leave it!!!

Mikeof, I think they are more than just close sisters. They have an emotional intimacy with each other like few non-intimate relationships ever have.

Society almost frowns on relationships like theirs. Fuck society!!! Society says they are either hetero, lesbian or bi. Why can't they be hetero and still love each other?

They will do anything for each other. Absolutely anything but actual sex. I have no doubt either would stand in front of a bus to save the other's life.

Any bf of either one will have to take the other as a package deal! This is my bff, take her or leave it!!!

I do agree with you about that come to thank of it maybe your right why can they love each other in a none lesbian and bi why also.

All this speculation wares me out..exhausted.gif

You know what I see in Kristys eyes when she's in the bathroom with Rita or Kami?    LUST!!!. love-daydream-smiley-emoticon.gif Yes she Loves both of them as close as sisters and more. But it's no more complicated than that.

Some of you analyse it so much you end up going in circles.  run-around-smiley.gif

out-of-place-smiley.gif

DES, sometimes in life love and lust are mixed together. When you love someone you also lust for them to some degree. But depending on the relationship you adjust your expectations. Kristy knows she can't get more from Kami so she is happy with what she gets. I would like to see her with a guy though. We don't want her dependent on Kami's attention. Kami already has a bf, so her attention will be split. And Rita works and has a bf.

Kami should really try to find her best bud a good guy.