Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

The startider personal protection service is always on the job and early this morning. We now believe with tremendous beauty that abounds and the immaturity of the boyfriend kamila, we will have to be working much overtime. The lady Rita will require extra protection as she leaves the house early and will and demand the top bodyguard  for her protection.  Don't worry she will be in good hands, I think will handle this job personally. as I have found I enjoy beauty and intellect, she provokes men who enjoy these traits in a woman.

I haven't been watching as much as I would like. What did the boyfriend do that was immature?

I want BBsQ69 to remain my friend so I don't think I wanna beat up on him too much,,Me and my baby could easily win,,but I would lose BBSQ69 in the process :dwarf: :dwarf:,,,he's a cool dude and I don't want to hurt him or his queen's feelings :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :nana:

You guys should have a "woman-off". Invite Leora and Rita together and let the fireworks begin!!!!

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the pics.thumbs-up-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon.gif And thank you for the comments. They were worth reading.yes-fist-pump-smiley-emoticon.gif  I'm backing away from the comment thread in Barcelona a little. All the crying and complaining is getting old and takes the fun out of it. And I hate the disrespect shown to girls none of them even know. angry.gif

Book, you'll have to ask Thes what he meant by that. Although he is busy with Starider duty in Moscow!

Ok. I just thought that, if he wasn't online, maybe someone else would know. From what I have been able to see, the boyfriend seems like a pretty nice guy and Kamila definitely seems to really like him. I saw her giving him like 3 or 4 little quick kisses a couple times. To me, that shows that a girl really likes the guy she's with. I think it's very cute to see (I know I would love it if I was younger and she did that to me).  ;D

Book, speak to Thes in a pm. I speak to him a lot. He is on a lot and saw the whole thing tonight with Kami and her bf. I'll let him tell you details, but suffice it to say he plays games with her a bit, she got pissed, then they started fooling around a bit and then she cut him off. I thought this whole thing is an act, a show if you will for us. But based on what Thes tells me he gabbed her touche a couple of times she got pissed, then later she played with him under the covers, then she got pissed again, he tried to grab her some more , then she shut him down. I'm guessing he doesn't give two shits about the cameras and wants to do it there, but she is not sure how far she wants it to go in front of the cameras.

He does seem to "love her" but he is a bit immature. Sometimes she wants her attention and he is too busy on his phone (when have we ever heard that one before, lol!).

In other words, this is like typical dating crap early in a relationship, compounded by the presence of cameras 24/7.

Ok someone please tell what the picture is on that boys shorts please, BTW that would be say two in the same shorts, maybe that is why he didn't get any last night.. hell man I would been plucking rose petals in the tub and joining her. :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: