Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

SO I GUESS THAT IN THE FUTURE IF YOU HAVE A SIMPLE QUESTION TO ASK THE FORUM,,THIS SHOULD ALSO BE MY RESPONSE TO YOUR QUESTION?

Mikey, what are you talking about with this income shit? How would we know  and why would it matter anyway?

So it sounds like Kami and bf are working their way toward something. I hope they aren't just giving us a big tease as a kind of show. Just be real Kami and bf! Do what you want to do or don't do it. Don't play games.

I think this guy actually plays for the cameras.

• Upvote 1

C'est le début entre kami et son copain devant les caméras, je pense qu'il faut être patient avant qu'ils arrivent a trouver des repaires

En tout cas, second jour a deux dans la chambre, il y a déjà du progrès ;-) 

Pour ce qui est de kami sur les réseaux sociaux, je suis d'accord que beaucoup connaissent son identité, mais elle contrôle totalement ce qu'elle veut bien montrer dessus

le vk est limité a ce qu'elle veut bien publié et elle a passer son instagram en mode privé

malheureusement je pense que le fait que certains membres y mettant ses dernières photos d'instagram en photo de profile a eu comme effet ce genre de résultat

This is the beginning between kami and her boyfriend in front of cameras, I think we must be patient before they arrive finding dens

In any case, the second day two in the room, there is already progress;-)

In terms of kami on social networks, I agree that many know her identity, but she totally control what it wants to show it

the vk is limited to what it does well published and she spend her instagram privately

unfortunately I think the fact that some members are putting their latest photos instagram photo in profile had the effect this kind of result

Sorry, mikey. I think my diabetes was getting low sugar. I get cranky then. I shouldn't have said that! I was just confused and I guess in a mood. To anyone else who is on, that is not the way you talk to a friend!

I think I'll give myself a little timeout.

The startider personal protection service is always on the job and early this morning. We now believe with tremendous beauty that abounds and the immaturity of the boyfriend kamila, we will have to be working much overtime. The lady Rita will require extra protection as she leaves the house early and will and demand the top bodyguard  for her protection.  Don't worry she will be in good hands, I think will handle this job personally. as I have found I enjoy beauty and intellect, she provokes men who enjoy these traits in a woman.

I knew just what to say to catch a live fish in the net,,,you put out the right bait and they will come and get caught in the trap you set for them. Fish filet anyone? :welcome: :welcome: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :nana: :nana: :haha: :haha:

• Upvote 1

Well I didn't want to disappoint you, now as for R... ...  :poke: :lmao:

I knew just what to say to catch a live fish in the net,,,you put out the right bait and they will come and get caught in the trap you set for them. Fish filet anyone? :welcome: :welcome: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :nana: :nana: :haha: :haha: