Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

You would have to fight with Bookmaster8(Kamila) and Snaky and Mr.1010 (Kristy), before that can happen,as long as you don't try to take my wife it's ok with me :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha:

ok but I was going to suggest that u and rita will be living with us in your own side of the building we would have a house built like the amish but mine would  be the bigger one cause of me with the 2 girls . I would have kami and kristy have more time with each other and I would have my time with them  when they would want that.  But for now I am a dreamer but that would be an awesome fantasy . but I would rather live in the real world of reality like I am now.

SINCE PEOPLE LIKE CALLING ME AN ATTACK DOG,,JUST SEND THEM TO ME IF THEY CONTINUE TO FUCK WITH YOU,,,,IT'S SO WEIRD HOW SENSITIVE SOME PEOPLE ARE ON HERE,,,YET THEY HAVE NO PROBLEM TALKING AND SAYING SHIT ABOUT THE LADIES NONSTOP DAY IN AND DAY OUT.

THEY CAN'T ANSWER BACK FOR THEMSELVES SO THESE GUYS FEEL HAPPY AND GET USED TO IT,,,,SO THEY THEN TRY THE SAME SHIT ON HERE BUT WHEN THEY GET AND IMMEDIATE ANSWER BACK,,,,OHH THE CRYING IMMEDIATELY STARTS.

STOP ATTACKING THESE LADIES AND PEOPLE LIKE ME AND OTHERS WON'T "EVER" ATTACK YOU,,IT'S JUST THAT SIMPLE.

Thank you  rubberman on the information  :shiteatinggrin: :shiteatinggrin:

Hey, book, mikey, Thes, Noldus, others, how is everyone today?

I have an idea, guys. From now on, let's focus on the girls always remembering their positives and not negatives (actually they don't have many of those). A friend of mine has gotten me to remember that.

We allow for opinions here, but let's try to look positive on things here.

Let's remember, where were we a month ago? No Kami, Kristy and Rita, no idea we would ever see them again. We had Ilona in the other apartment driving us crazy.

Where are we now? Our loves are here with us every single day! We get to see their lives! I and others may want to see more sex stuff and maybe we will see it in time, but regardless we have them every day!

I especially love the tender moments when Kami and Kristy snuggle. You know when I look at the pics of the day and see my girls naked in the bath, that is great and all, but you know what really makes my day? When I see a pic of Kami and Kristy hugging or lying on each other. And they aren't even naked then and I am happy as can be, because I know my girls are still in love with each other!! If I get that, I don't even need the nudity then! Oh, don't get me wrong I'll take the nudity too.

HER BOYFRIEND EVEN PREVENTED HER FROM TOUCHING HER KITTY

KAMILA YOU NEED BOOKMASTER8 IN YOUR LIFE :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

kamitickle1.gif

As I saw it, he didn't stop anything. It looked more like he know he shouldn't try anything, knowing that she would be mad if he did.

He didn't in any way touch her, which to me seems like it was talked about before he came in the house, that nothing will happend in there.

And she kept on her phone all the time.

If anybody keeps track, she uses as much, or more, when she's in the apartment on the phone/PC than Ilona. And less nude.

Thankfully we have Kristy there to make some fun from time to time.

My girls are together again in the bathroom!!! I timed my return from the gym just right!!!

Kristy has that devilish smile again!!!

Oh so Kami does touch the kitty a bit. You know mikey, maybe part of my problem is I miss everything! Things do happen a bit that might satisfy me, but I don't even know they happened!

I must keep that in mind if I critique, that maybe I didn't see everything!