Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 2016.

THE REAL QUESTION IS WHY THE FUCK THIS WEBSITE LOADS ON EVERY DEVICE I OWN EXCEPT FOR MY MACBOOK PRO :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer:

AND OH YEAH ANOTHER NIGHT OF THIS DUDE SLEEPING ON THE PUSSY,,,IF HE DOESN'T DO ANYTHING TONIGHT,,,I'M REVOKING HIS MAN CARD AND SENDING HIM A PAIR OF PANTIES TO START WEARING :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :dwarf:

Let's give him a chance to prove himself. We'll know if he is good to her.

Mikey, I have all kinds of issues with both RLC and CC on my windows 8.1 laptop. It is the server.

Mikey, patience man!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I couldn't help myself. Hahaha!

Oh did you see that too,that was so sweet :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:,,,,Kristy got kind of annoyed too when he showed up,because she covered her head with the pillow so that she couldn't hear them. :dwarf: :dwarf: :dwarf: :dwarf:

He didn't like her explanation for the friendship bracelets that her and Kristy share......like he just doesn't understand..... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Remember guys, the key to evaluating her bf is whether or not he interferes with Kami's relationship with her bff, Kristy. If he does, he is no good for her!

Kristy's opinion of him is a key. If bf can win over Kristy, then he may win over Kami.

1010 I disagree... he already has won her affection, and it does not matter what Kristy thinks.....I can tell you form her reaction the other morning she does not care for him.. You seen Kami tell her that he was coming over and she just got up and went to bed. The relationship is between Kami and her BF.

? chicks before dicks :lmao:,,,,,, even though the dick is a powerful thing, Kristy has been around before this guy came into kamila's life, and she will be here with kamila long after he's gone,,,,,, and trust me if Kristy didn't like him his ass would've  never  been able to be with kamila in the first place. If he ever slaps or shouts at kamila, Kristy would fuck his ass ☝ up.

1010 I disagree... he already has won her affection, and it does not matter what Kristy thinks.....I can tell you form her reaction the other morning she does not care for him.. You seen Kami tell her that he was coming over and she just got up and went to bed. The relationship is between Kami and her BF.