Here we piss and moan about CC Mods

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/19/2017 at 11:51 PM, Thestarider said:

A simple YES or No would have done just fine, but just like the liar you are, you to try to push blame on others to try to protect your lies. Like I said just like a 4 yr old does. I know that Kitek didn't quit posting, but he had me get on your ass over there, because of you stealing his posts without his permission. I am BadBoy :cool: Just like you steal Kami's shit from her social media and post it on this forum against the rules.

And BadBoy was one of the assholes who harassed me at Reallifecamfan.Finally when I had enough of the harassment by Mooka,Ermete,Robwin,Scotsman and BadBoy I began fighting back and that is when their buddy Toolmaker123 banned me.If you want to see what really happened go to the "Fan Page Kamila" thread at RLCfan and follow the conversation from page one and see who was the real troublemaker over there. My name on that forum was BobZ.  Then you can determine for yourself who the liar is.

20 hours ago, nack said:

Merry Christmas @StnCld316 @Admin @Foamy T. Squirrel @Thestarider @moos54

Enjoy and take it easy for a day or 2

Merry Christmas to all !!

Merry Christmas Nack.

I hope you and your family had a great day, and may you and your family have a very joyful holidays season.

• Like 1