Here we piss and moan about CC Mods

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, Thestarider said:

No Harley, you have proven yourself to be troll, troublemaker, and a shit disturber, over and over again. You once were a quality poster, WTF happened to you ?

You know what Thes, I'm still a quality poster for those that understand me.  I could pick you apart with the "WTF happened to you" question but I will refrain so that you keep your dignity in tact!  You my friend are another wishy washy person that doesn't know what side of the fence he wants to be on!!  I'm sorry that I just don't go with the flow like you and all your cronies, I'm not that type of person.  I'm sorry I used a bigger word in that last sentence and that you will have to look it up before you reply but that is life as I know it!!

Have yourself a good night sycophant..

PS....sorry for another BIG word 🙂

On 11/5/2018 at 2:46 AM, Thestarider said:

No Harley, you have proven yourself to be troll, troublemaker, and a shit disturber, over and over again. You once were a quality poster, WTF happened to you ?

He lapsed into a permanent psychotic state--(sorry for the BIG word) 🙂

• Like 1

On 11/6/2018 at 6:42 AM, HarleyFatboy said:

You know what Thes, I'm still a quality poster for those that understand me.  I could pick you apart with the "WTF happened to you" question but I will refrain so that you keep your dignity in tact!  You my friend are another wishy washy person that doesn't know what side of the fence he wants to be on!!  I'm sorry that I just don't go with the flow like you and all your cronies, I'm not that type of person.  I'm sorry I used a bigger word in that last sentence and that you will have to look it up before you reply but that is life as I know it!!

Have yourself a good night sycophant..

PS....sorry for another BIG word 🙂

No, unfortunately not. Like thestarider, I used to think you were good poster, you pointed out the unpopulare views and unpolished truths where no one else did, while others found excuses you gave critique when it was well deserved, I apprechiated that, but you've turned obsessed! Now you only stir up bullshit, way beyound any imaginable reallity, and then attack everyone that don't see it that way. In fact, you seem to attack everyone that likes something. Thinking you know better than everyone else, you even challenge people who state facts, when you aren't even subscribing, so you have no idea really. That's trolling!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

No, unfortunately not. Like thestarider, I used to think you were good poster, you pointed out the unpopulare views and unpolished truths where no one else did, while others found excuses you gave critique when it was well deserved, I apprechiated that, but you've turned obsessed! Now you only stir up bullshit, way beyound any imaginable reallity, and then attack everyone that don't see it that way. In fact, you seem to attack everyone that likes something. Thinking you know better than everyone else, you even challenge people who state facts, when you aren't even subscribing, so you have no idea really. That's trolling!

relax...he's become a bit of a laughing stock for everyone on the forum.  The root of it all is his inability to resolve losing his RLC account and then seeking revenge against RLC for cutting him off.  You are right ...but it has morphed into a bit of a comedy routine.  A guy who cannot actually join a site to see what actually goes on makes stuff up and calls everyone stupid for believing what they actually see rather than his made up shit...lol 

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Ok, now I'm over at the Flame Wars.  Fuck you and all the whiney ass posters in the forum who cry about the participants being "fake" all the time.  Take your whiny little bitches' asses to some other forum where you can cry all you want.  People can sit in the different rooms and insult the shit oput of the participants and that's fine with you mods!  When they get called out for it; it's: I've sad it once and that's enough"  Again, fuck you!!! Try applying the rules to everyone or sit the fuck down!

• Like 1

I cannot begin to tell you how tired i am of the same fricking people bitching about how fake VH and RLC is..  Cancel your subscriptions, open your own cam site, do what ever you want but for God's sake quit being a buzzkill of the rest of us that enjoy the sites!!

• Like 4

Just now, mic351 said:

I cannot begin to tell you how tired i am of the same fricking people bitching about how fake VH and RLC is..  Cancel your subscriptions, open your own cam site, do what ever you want but for God's sake quit being a buzzkill of the rest of us that enjoy the sites!!

I love you 

• Like 2

That is why I won't mod anymore. It's the same whining little kids all the time. Really. I would love to know how many people that are guests and others that log in and never post, what their real ages are. Then the ones that post in the apartment forums. It has to be below 16 years of age.

Then you get the ones that type messages to the tenants. "Oh, XXXXX, I love you soooo much. You are so beautiful when you bate for the camera.".  Are you fucking serious? Get a life already!

I'd silence them all, then get my modding duties rescinded because I'm picking on them. There is no middle ground here. 

• Like 4

18 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

. . .[redacted for brevity]

I'd silence them all, then get my modding duties rescinded because I'm picking on them. There is no middle ground here. 

No middle ground. But we do have a no-man's land! It's this section of the forum.

Carry on, troops. With any luck, we'll all be home by Christmas...

3682b2c53e86485dd9646dc29606f305.jpg

• Like 1