Carina & Sabrina ~ General Chat For This Apartment May 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

1 hour ago, isidore57 said:

Butch ne veut rien faire et elle se masturbe parfois dans la salle de bains  cam 9...  Que ce spectacle est triste  et RLC  nous donne cela......et nous fait payer bien cher ....

Ouais même pas 2.5 euros par mois ^^

This two girls only got happy after literally put blue out the apartment..she was Probrably the reason most watch the house..they put an think friend of them..that literally does absoluty nothing..and in the past we had blue laugthing..dancing..playing video games..now we have an girl that does apnothing fun at all..rlc please Thake of this two and make this apartment..blue apartment.

7 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

Did I just miss Blue having sex?  Is that a new guy she's with or the same guy from several weeks ago?

Do you really think you missed anything?   Blue is a nobody,  she is back because she needed a place, other than an alley, to fuck some dude.   The girl is gross and needs to wake up!

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, ze81 said:

This two girls only got happy after literally put blue out the apartment..she was Probrably the reason most watch the house..they put an think friend of them..that literally does absoluty nothing..and in the past we had blue laugthing..dancing..playing video games..now we have an girl that does apnothing fun at all..rlc please Thake of this two and make this apartment..blue apartment.

No thanks. I respectfully disagree :shy:

I really like watching Sabrina :heart: To me, she is very attractive and sexy :biggrin:

With all the "single" girls and hetero couples in the other flats, it is my opinion RLC would make a HUGE mistake and step in the proverbial salad by getting rid of a lesbian couple!!

If RLC should do anything at all, they should sack the Vanessa&Thomas flat (think more people than not do not like this flat. VT just too boring for the masses) and put a lesbian couple in that flat as well!

On a global level, the number of people joining RLC because of a brand new lesbian couple far outweights the number of people joining to see for example Blue on her own in this flat (providing RLC find a true lesbian couple of course)