Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

empty. don't see any personal stuff and they left a little while ago. hope they're not leaving.

I think Iris and Lex are going on a family-visit. Therefore they have fucked a couple of times extra to make up for less possibilities with the family around them.

Hmm...if that's true than we can have a truly exhibitionist apartment.Remember,when Ivo-Sonia were gone for a vacation,Zoe and Jack use to roam around naked almost all the time especially Zoe and they use to fuck 3-4 times a day.All that changed when Ivo-Sonia came back.Same holds true for Iris-Lex when Nick-Lisa were gone.

Interesting to see if they do switch places.

Quite strange. I think Iris will take more responsibility for VV and organize parties, introduce new people. The last weeks already showed in that direction. I think Iris will replace Petra in that function. So maybe it is better living in Tver for that. Just a thought of mine :biggrin:

Good that they have switched. I don't know about anyone else but I have had an extreme dislike for all the guys involved in the incident last Saturday. At least now I can watch an apartment without any of them in it.

• Upvote 1