Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

26 minutes ago, spielo said:

In the archive the couple being 4some with Anna&Alex are called Kate&Louie....

I noticed that at first too and thought it was weird. But then I realized that just tells you what room it is in. It was in Kate and Louie's room.

7 hours ago, spielo said:

In the archive the couple being 4some with Anna&Alex are called Kate&Louie....

7 hours ago, heineken said:

I noticed that at first too and thought it was weird. But then I realized that just tells you what room it is in. It was in Kate and Louie's room.

That is correct answer

6 hours ago, Russ said:

VH there is a chair in front of camera in Kata & Louie room  or realm 6  cam18

Will take a look, thanks. For issues like these, please use Support

18 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ok my friends on holiday the next seven days and will not have good internet. So dont worry about me when there is less activity from me :biggrin:

See you soon!

36 minutes ago, Russ said:

You say Natasha was gone what about john

We have replied in dedicated topic. John leaves with Natasha.

Hey everyone,

Short update. We are working on new Timeline version. It will be available within next two weeks. We want to make it more stable, intuitive, and very handy. Our devs are working right now to fix all the issues with current version and add more features to the next version.

Those who showed interest in participating as Archive Moments Operator have received private invitations to start creating the moments they find interesting for everybody to watch. This step moves us futher to the step when we get Archive Moments out of Beta, just as we plan to do with Timeline too.

So much more to share with you, but keep updated, we will announce more things soon.

gif_1.gif

• Upvote 3

On 3/6/2017 at 7:35 AM, jabbath1987 said:

Ok my friends on holiday the next seven days and will not have good internet. So dont worry about me when there is less activity from me :biggrin:

Ohh.. so you are on vacation. Enjoy you lucky bast.d..:biggrin:

I'm in office as usual making love to my servers.:angel: