Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

25 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm not going to worry with VH anymore. They are gonna do whatever they are going to do. I'd rather just sit back and bitch and complain without any expectations at all. I learned my lesson for hopefully the last time. Every 90 days I'll make a decision based on my own feelings. 

What did they say to you?

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Basically, too bad Rex can abuse Dana all he wants. Deal with it! All that in a very nice manner of course. Don't get me wrong I love James. He's a very nice guy. I just came to realize that we really don't have as much influence as we think we do.  

Well we did not achieve our goal to get Rex banned but what we achieved here is raising awareness on that topic. But anyway glad you are still here with us my friend :heart:

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well we did not achieve our goal to get Rex banned but what we achieved here is raising awareness on that topic. But anyway glad you are still here with us my friend :heart:

the poll showed that a large majority does not approve of the way that he is treating dana.i don't think that a & a like it either. and when it hits their paycheck they surely will like it even less.

• Upvote 5

1  Silvia & Josh  very good couple, One couple apt. gets boring at times

2   Mika & Layne  average ,  one couple apt. gets boring at times unless gust girls come over to have sex

3  Grisha  & Maria  very good , one couple apt. gets boring at times they have had couples come over for sex, not often enough

4 Eric & Layla very good, they should not of been moved out of two bedroom apt , gets boring at times

5 Sara & Jeka   good  but 90% of time empty, so i will say bad rating, Its obvious VH has no money invested in this place VH don't give a shit 

6     Alex & Lina  average i guess they are happy with that

7   Amy & Vlad very good but probably not coming back  Tory - Nik - mystery girl  we don't need

8  I forgot about Alex & Anna and so should you

• Upvote 1

Foamy is conducting a poll so we can see who is a member to what voyeur site, please if you would take a few minutes to follow this link and let us know what sites you are a member.

Thanks for taking the time help us better serve you.