Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

57 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The problem IS the managers like I have been literally screaming about for days now. Working with a manager turns you into their commodity. Power always corrupts. There is no way I would work under one of them ever. Go direct to VH just like Layne and Mika did and make your own deal. Problem solved!

110% agree.  That compound was a disgusting idea, disgustingly managed filled with people that tried their hardest to make it work yet were fucked over by their managers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

It's clear far too much pressure was put on them which was neither good for them or good for us viewers. The local managers who are employees of Alex and Lina only saw their own profit here and they no longer saw the people as people with their own individual needs. Alex and Lina should learn from that and no longer put sub-managers in charge. It's a shame it has to end this way but if situation now improves for participants I am happy they will do better now.

That is why I have posted something here in another forum,
Anna and Alex, always present.
End of my speech

30 minutes ago, thedbear said:

That is why I have posted something here in another forum,
Anna and Alex, always present.
End of my speech

Managers are needed. Work with finances. Work with equipment. Scouting. For example - if it were not for Anna and Alex, we would never seen Misty. If Anna and Alex were not able to provide an apartment and place in the project - then we would see Misty only once and that's all. If it were not for the managers, the apartment in Nina and Alan would not open.

Another issue is control finances, control work of managers and all related people.

• Like 2

On 21/07/2017 at 0:27 PM, ashleyxyz said:

Watching an apartments timeline and archives should be part of their compensation. Someone said it before, when someone like a Terry comes over and is having a gangbang like at Anna's place, no one is watching anything else, and there could be some really good stuff to watch. Or people work during the day and watch stuff when they get home in the evening, So you watch it later on the timeline. I'm not sure if there is any consideration for this as far as compensation, but there really should be.

In the first moments of the inclusion of the time line I noticed something alert on this point. Today I see in practice that it was not unfounded ..
What I do however is to intersperse my attention online during the week among my preferences and to balance their possible substitutions or in new exclusions to this preferential with the use of time line.
Forums here help a lot in this view of any project.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, groomy said:

Managers are needed. Work with finances. Work with equipment. Scouting. For example - if it were not for Anna and Alex, we would never seen Misty. If Anna and Alex were not able to provide an apartment and place in the project - then we would see Misty only once and that's all. If it were not for the managers, the apartment in Nina and Alan would not open.

Another issue is control finances, control work of managers and all related people.

100% I agree

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

In the first moments of the inclusion of the time line I noticed something alert on this point. Today I see in practice that it was not unfounded ..
What I do however is to intersperse my attention online during the week among my preferences and to balance their possible substitutions or in new exclusions to this preferential with the use of time line.
Forums here help a lot in this view of any project.

i am 1 who has pointed out that the timeline needs to be included in calculating views & $. only 1 apt at a time can be viewed & different time zones don't allow everyone to allways watch live. also archives should be counted allthough on a smaller scale. example: live 10 points, timeline 7 points, archive 4 points. there are good apts that could be booted when they don't deserve it & then replaced by others who may not be as good.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Voyeur House TV said:

The situation with Silvia & Josh and the way it went out of control was definitely related to local management.

Agreed.

You understand correctly. The problem we mentioned that local managers failed to pay the amount participants deserved. Plus it came true that conditions of living under local management was unacceptable for us to continue. Last drop was the intention of local management to continue doing as they want to. We do believe we did right to shut down these Houses for now and cancel our relations with these people.

So you have cancelled relations with alex and Lina?  And all these occupants who were bring you in revenue are now out of a place to live and any income they were getting--You are ultimately responsible for the contracts of these people because you were using them on a 24-7 basis-- This sounds like you are passing the buck and you should have been aware of any wrong doing your managers were doing way back whenever it started---Now I have 22 days I'm paid for with no one to watch as rplkp and ae --This is on top of already doing away with my second favorite silvia and josh --If I don't get news of when  those guys are coming back before my 22 days are up I definitely will not renew

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i am 1 who has pointed out that the timeline needs to be included in calculating views & $. only 1 apt at a time can be viewed & different time zones don't allow everyone to allways watch live. also archives should be counted allthough on a smaller scale. example: live 10 points, timeline 7 points, archive 4 points. there are good apts that could be booted when they don't deserve it & then replaced by others who may not be as good.

Exactly what I thought before (in advance) and what today I think today.
And for a reference to how much this was, I used the examples from Nastia, Eugene and Alex (making it clear at the time that my online focus was on Alex / Anna).
:cool:

2 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

As for now, they generally can't stay at the old place as local managers forced to move them out.

VHTV

Voyeur House TV

One moment please.

It turns out they had been deceived twice.

As far as I understand - Eric and Layla live more than 900km from the place. That is, they stayed in an absolutely alien city - without housing. And they are unlikely to be able to quickly go south to home - now the season. Places on the train should be booked for a couple of weeks.

Lena and Peter - rented an apartment, but when they were told that the test period had passed, they stopped renting. That is - they too without housing (Lena can live in the campus, but since September).

Katie and Phil - I do not know their situation.

Rose - go to mother probably.

They are off the site. So money does not earn.  And those that are - they will have to spend on accommodation and food.

1 hour ago, Maturin said:

I think you should give them business advice to set themselves up as managers of only themselves (in seperate apartments per couple) and definitely try to get Josh and Silvia back as it was obvious from the start that they had a valid argument and were done wrong by the "local" manager and Alex and Lina.

No. They'd better live in two pairs. In a big apartment. For us.::)

They are not shy of each other. Since September, Lena will spend a long time at the university. And when their two pairs - they are less lazy and do more:shy:.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Hi Everyone,

We have an update on what happened today at these apartments.

As per previous discussions within mentioned threads and others, some people pointed out the lack of money participants get living in these Houses, including discussions about Silvia & Josh. We refuted these accusations in this post, but yet mentioned, that investigation may be run on this case to detect if these accusations come true. After some time, we found out that local managers, hired by Alex&Lina to maintain all the Houses and participant's supplies at the place, failed to pay out adequate amount of money to participants living over there. We at VHTV consider this unacceptable and made clear to the persons within local management, that this can't be done and they need to compensate the amount held to participants and never ever continue doing so. They didn't agree with us and expressed the will to continue doing as they want without complying with our rules.

Based on this event we made decision to shut down these two Houses + Pool area until we make sure that our participants are safe and we got new location for them to move in. As for now, they generally can't stay at the old place as local managers forced to move them out.

We are sorry for inconvenience it may bring to you, but we must provide security and stable conditions of living to the participants from these Houses before we turn them back on from new locations. Be aware, it may take from one to three weeks to re-establish these Houses at new places and, probably, with some changes within participants.

VHTV thanks all the users who were concerned with this situation and pointed out the problem we haven't noticed on time. Special thanks to @groomy, @jabbath1987 and @Amy3 who were, and continue, being the most active on this and other cases.

Please stay updated either via our Twitter, newsletters and blog entries (actual news are located in website header), and here, in this topic.

Dear mods and admins, please lock the threads mentioned above until these apartments come back online at Voyeur-House.TV.

Sincerely,
VHTV

You need to start listening to members this should have been addressed long ago and didn't need to get this far what's the point been here and members wasting there time trying to get you to see what's going on when a month or 2 late you realise this.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1