Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

17 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

They want to put VH, VV, and Camarads on the same level with RLC. Read a few posts back at my suggestions. I think my format would be perfect and fair to all. Plus, so much easier to navigate on a mobile device.

I see.

I wish I could read a few posts back but it's impossible at the moment. Whenever I click on a previous site, it ends up in an infinite loading screen.

I need to close the broser window to "fix" that. I can only read the last site at the moment.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

I see.

I wish I could read a few posts back but it's impossible at the moment. Whenever I click on a previous site, it ends up in an infinite loading screen.

I need to close the broser window to "fix" that. I can only read the last site at the moment.

Huh thats a strange bug... Maybe try a different browser or try if a reboot solves the problem

• Like 1

Just a suggestion for @Voyeur House TV. It would be really nice if the camera time stamps in all rooms of an apartment were synchronized with each other. Currently, the times between multiple rooms of the same apartment vary from several minutes to several hours. Very disconcerting and troublesome for a videographer.  Thank you.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

Just a suggestion for @Voyeur House TV. It would be really nice if the camera time stamps in all rooms of an apartment were synchronized with each other. Currently, the times between multiple rooms of the same apartment vary from several minutes to several hours. Very disconcerting and troublesome for a videographer.  Thank you.

Good point chip. Will forward it tmrw...

• Like 1

Hey VH!  Why, oh why, would you ruin a perfectly good, premier apartment such as Misty's by letting that do-nothing, drama-bringing, completely worthless James in there? Even for a few days.  Do you have any idea what damage could come to that apartment because of a decision like this?  That you would let someone like Teya get away and bring back this do nothing buzzkilling person is completely beyond me and I believe the boundaries of common sense.  Could you please, please, explain the rationale for keeping James around?  He contributed to the destruction of one apartment and now you're going to keep him?  No way, no how, does it make any sense..

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Chip2020 said:

I've been asking for this for months. I even compiled a list of all the cams that had incorrect times, they said they would work on it, but I think they forgot.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Chip2020 said:

Reinforcement is observation. It gets confusing especially when you want to map out a situation between cams and your timeline. The time differences are quite significant.
:cool:

• Like 2