Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

both. there are vids in vh archives. they had a retired section but i don't see that now. but i checked the oldest part (600 ish pages) & sveta & vlad vids are there.

Section will be reworked in future for better navigating and filtering...

• Like 2

Realm 3 - http://voyeur-house.tv/realm3  is offline due the tech reasons. Stay cool

Maria and Grisha left and we had only Scarlett present. The last situation seen is her connecting the lap top in her room, which we still have not seen happen before. Usually she's only with her Cel.

And now "for technical reasons" the place is off line. Can this be serious?::)
Really?
:dodgy:

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

Realm 3 - http://voyeur-house.tv/realm3  is offline due the tech reasons. Stay cool

Maria and Grisha left and we had only Scarlett present. The last situation seen is her connecting the lap top in her room, which we still have not seen happen before. Usually she's only with her Cel.

And now "for technical reasons" the place is off line. Can this be serious?::)
Really?
:dodgy:

Lots of "tec problems" lately..in Artur and Carol,now m&g,thank god we have the parties at s,x,l,g,d to mantain us entartained..

Shouldn't the houses names that are closed be taken from the list of site?Its strange to see houses that are closed for long days by now and residents gone like Chloe and James and teya and Stan on the list of houses.

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

Shouldn't the houses names that are closed be taken from the list of site?Its strange to see houses that are closed for long days by now and residents gone like Chloe and James and teya and Stan on the list of houses.

I assume the C and J site will shortly be resurrected as Lisa (and maybe someone?). As for TSEM, who knows what plans, if any, Layne has for it.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Arkay2 said:

I assume the C and J site will shortly be resurrected as Lisa (and maybe someone?). As for TSEM, who knows what plans, if any, Layne has for it.

Still,it's kind a strange to see houses that aren't working in the list of houses.When an place and residents gone the house name etc should be taken out,and when an new house(even if is in the same place)then the house name etc should apear.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Still,it's kind a strange to see houses that aren't working in the list of houses.When an place and residents gone the house name etc should be taken out,and when an new house(even if is in the same place)then the house name etc should apear.

Agree, and that probably doesn't require such hard technical work to be better have houses 'online'  but closed for more then 1 week

• Upvote 1