Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

51 minutes ago, stanley said:

I looked it up, it was actually 28th November 2016.

Send us a note via Support. We will take a look into it. 

36 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Site is very slow for me and all I get is buffering on Linda and carrie...way to go VH so nice of you to steal my money for this crappy bandwidth issue :dodgy:

Hey Maxfactor. Please provide all the details to Support ASAP. In addition, please mention your post at CamCaps there, we will investigate this. 

35 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I think you should really sort out all the buffering of the cams and problems that people are having first before introducing new features you see everyday the amount of people that have problems with these issues and this should be the no 1 priority over the rest. Get this issues sorted ASAP.

Hey Daleys. Please send us support request with all details on your problem. We will investigate this with engendering team. We can sort it out ONLY if you assist us with reporting these. 

18 minutes ago, stanley said:

I agree. The buffering is the big thing that lets the site down. It should be the number 1 issue to fix before anything else is worked on. It's been an issue for a long time and not been resolved. I would hope that the tech team are working night and day to get to the bottom of this and have not sidelined it to concentrate on splitting the website into different parts.

It would be nice if VHTV could give us an update on what is being done to fix the problems and how long it will take.

Stanley, please follow the instructions on creating separate support request mentioning your post at CamCaps. We will investigate your case too. 

7 minutes ago, broxman said:

The buffering on VHTV is getting worse. I have to go back 5 minutes and watch on the timeline. Why does it buffer live but not when watching on the timeline. Sort it out @Voyeur House TV

Dear broxman, please create support ticket now, so we could take a look into it. 

Attention: we don't experience any issues which could lead anyone to run into buffering. That's why we need your assistance on this so we could help you back resolving these issues you see. 

Please include screenshots of your browser console and network tabs, and specify URLs of the cameras you have problems with. 

Only with your information we can check it thoroughly. 

Thanks. 

• Like 1

il y a 6 minutes, Voyeur House TV a dit :

Hey Daleys. Please send us support request with all details on your problem. We will investigate this with engendering team. We can sort it out ONLY if you assist us with reporting these. 

You don't get it do you all your subscribers are having this issue sending this to support will not fixed it the problems is happening across the board. There is an issue here that you are ignoring. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Dear broxman, please create support ticket now, so we could take a look into it. 

Attention: we don't experience any issues which could lead anyone to run into buffering. That's why we need your assistance on this so we could help you back resolving these issues you see. 

Please include screenshots of your browser console and network tabs, and specify URLs of the cameras you have problems with. 

Only with your information we can check it thoroughly. 

Thanks. 

You can get into console by pressing F12 key. In network tab make at best two screenshots. One by filtering for ".ts" and the other by ".m3u"

Makes three screenshots at all.

2 minutes ago, Daleys said:

You don't get it do you all your subscribers are having this issue sending this to support will not fixed it the problems is happening across the board. There is an issue here that you are ignoring. 

No, we get that we don't have any problems with streaming at the moment, and on average about 10k of viewers are watching VHTV at the moment. We did couple requests on topic of lags, but these are in process of customer speed test. 

Now listen, ranting won't help you eliminate bufferings or lags or whatever you may experience. Only constructive feedback will resolve this. 

I'm sorry, but we can't take the feedback like this into consideration if it fails to be proven by the simplest support request with details we could investigate. 

How is it a problem? Give us a chance to make sure you are either right or wrong. And that will settle everything. 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, stanley said:

I agree. The buffering is the big thing that lets the site down. It should be the number 1 issue to fix before anything else is worked on. It's been an issue for a long time and not been resolved. I would hope that the tech team are working night and day to get to the bottom of this and have not sidelined it to concentrate on splitting the website into different parts.

It would be nice if VHTV could give us an update on what is being done to fix the problems and how long it will take.

Agree,been an payed user of VH for about Maybe 8,9months or something and always had buffering and freezing problems,not an ocasional thing but it's an usual thing,and lot more frequently than in the other major cam site.This should be the first priority then expand the site,houses etc.But we aren't the owners,just clients.Dont get be wrong it's great to have more and more houses,but maybe first to have to quality stream and then expand would be the best.

5 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

No, we get that we don't have any problems with streaming at the moment, and on average about 10k of viewers are watching VHTV at the moment. We did couple requests on topic of lags, but these are in process of customer speed test. 

Now listen, ranting won't help you eliminate bufferings or lags or whatever you may experience. Only constructive feedback will resolve this. 

I'm sorry, but we can't take the feedback like this into consideration if it fails to be proven by the simplest support request with details we could investigate. 

How is it a problem? Give us a chance to make sure you are either right or wrong. And that will settle everything. 

Honestly give me a break...we've been here before.  I'm not going to navigate your stupid support system and copy paste pictures of a spinning disc just so you can tell me that the problem is mine.  ITS NOT FUCKING MY ISSUE MANY PEOPLE ARE COMPLAINING...MANY DONT BOTHER FFS!!! FIX IT!!!

• Like 1

I will say this...the buffering has gone away in the past 20 minutes.  mostly.  You know why?  Because many of the Europeans have gone to bed and let up on the server.  FIX YOUR BANDWIDTH SERVER LOAD ISSUES>>>>WE PAY YOU A TON OF MONEY FOR WHAT WE GET!!!

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree,been an payed user of VH for about Maybe 8,9months or something and always had buffering and freezing problems,not an ocasional thing but it's an usual thing,and lot more frequently than in the other major cam site.This should be the first priority then expand the site,houses etc.But we aren't the owners,just clients.Dont get be wrong it's great to have more and more houses,but maybe first to have to quality stream and then expand would be the best.

Please fill support request with details of your problems. We will run a speed test to check your speeds

5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Honestly give me a break...we've been here before.  I'm not going to navigate your stupid support system and copy paste pictures of a spinning disc just so you can tell me that the problem is mine.  ITS NOT FUCKING MY ISSUE MANY PEOPLE ARE COMPLAINING...MANY DONT BOTHER FFS!!! FIX IT!!!

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I will say this...the buffering has gone away in the past 20 minutes.  mostly.  You know why?  Because many of the Europeans have gone to bed and let up on the server.  FIX YOUR BANDWIDTH SERVER LOAD ISSUES>>>>WE PAY YOU A TON OF MONEY FOR WHAT WE GET!!!

Dear Maxfactor, if I remember correctly, every time we addressed your complaints here at CamCaps through this year, you have always evaded answering us with details. 

If filling support request is hard for you, please send me your contact email address via PM here at CamCaps, I will assist you personally. 

J.