Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

The better way should be a slider with two arrows (one on the left and one on the right). When the mouse is on the arrow (or with a click), the previews slide to the next six thumbnails or the six previous one. This way, you can preview more apartments. It's really easy to do.

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Speacial thanks to @Sparkles for keeping track of things and being the person to propose the idea of 1 cam per apt on the previews! :heart: Excellent idea!!

I don't know who in VH came with this stupid idea of having more than one thumbnail per apt when you have 24 apts. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, pahman said:

I don't know who in VH came with this stupid idea of having more than one thumbnail per apt when you have 24 apts. 

I would work if there were 30,30 thumbnails,of course with only half dozens don't makes sense,think other think that makes sense it's to have at least double the preview thumbs,24houses,with 10,12 thumbs would catch at least half of places.

• Like 1

I wasn't sure where to ask the question so here goes.  I primarily use a prepaid visa card for onlinetransactions.  When I try to sign up I get a message that it didn't process.  I tried to email verity with no response to them.  Any one have any thoughts.   Thanks

6 minutes ago, Rockydog said:

I wasn't sure where to ask the question so here goes.  I primarily use a prepaid visa card for onlinetransactions.  When I try to sign up I get a message that it didn't process.  I tried to email verity with no response to them.  Any one have any thoughts.   Thanks

Hey you can support and they can sent you a link to pay with paypal. 

4 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

As the house guests list is getting larger would it not be a good idea to have the guest list in a scrolling window beside the main viewing window.

Where has Anastasia gone...

Waiting for the new house come online (Anastasia and Nyusha)

On 2/16/2018 at 5:58 AM, Darthshay said:

One off the things that always bothered me in VH is why you can't skip the timeline in fullscreen.  You need to exit fullscreen mode just to change the timeline and go back to fullscreen. It's just a pet peeve of mine.

It's not just your pet peeve!! I agree. You should also be able to change apts and
cams while still in fullscreen. You should never have to leave fullscreen unless
you choose to.

• Upvote 1