Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

2 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

every time I use time line it jumps to Anna & Alex's apartment. I can't go room to room in the same apartment without it jumping to A&A's. Anyone else have this issue?

This problem exists since introduction of timeline and was reported here several times....

2 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

every time I use time line it jumps to Anna & Alex's apartment. I can't go room to room in the same apartment without it jumping to A&A's. Anyone else have this issue?

Nope sorry no problems for me. Had this problem with jumping to other appartements no longer since beginning of january

1 minute ago, clivebb said:

me when i am on mika/layne appartment and i click on the timeline i am redirected on sveta/vlad appartment,it's a recurrent problem on vh

It is a permanent problem, sometimes there is only the destination apartment changing.

Have just tested thru, just now it´s for me Mika&Layne the destination. Clicking on timeline at M&L, it remains....

14 minutes ago, spielo said:

It is a permanent problem, sometimes there is only the destination apartment changing.

Have just tested thru, just now it´s for me Mika&Layne the destination. Clicking on timeline at M&L, it remains....

i have just made another test and when i am in others appartments and i use the timeline  i am automaticaly redirected on the same destination sveta/vlad appartment,when i am on sveta/vlad and i use the timeline i stay on sveta appart

28 minutes ago, clivebb said:

i have just made another test and when i am in others appartments and i use the timeline  i am automaticaly redirected on the same destination sveta/vlad appartment,when i am on sveta/vlad and i use the timeline i stay on sveta appart

I had the same problem previously. It started after I used a screen recording app (bandicam, camstudio) and the only way I could solve it was to restart my PC. I assume that something in the screen capture apps creates a conflict that causes the timeline to go haywire. Logging out & back in doesn't work, nor does restarting chrome, only a complete restart worked for me.

7 minutes ago, Clyde69 said:

I had the same problem previously. It started after I used a screen recording app (bandicam, camstudio) and the only way I could solve it was to restart my PC. I assume that something in the screen capture apps creates a conflict that causes the timeline to go haywire. Logging out & back in doesn't work, nor does restarting chrome, only a complete restart worked for me.

i will try later,i am too lazy for restart my computer right now :shy: i use ocam personaly

1 hour ago, Clyde69 said:

I have the issue every day, with or without screen recorder app running.

Aah, now, normally I´m using Edge with this issue. Just now tested under Chrome.... and everything is fine.  Within one apartment using timeline I can jump from one cam to another and click again on timeline. So it is a browser issue!

Edit: IE also works fine!