Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

22 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Where did you hear that my friend?

I had heard that on CC that they were going to run two houses just like Alex and Lina. They run Eric & Layla's house and Nasasha and john's house  don't they and maybe Sveta & Vlag house.

48 minutes ago, russ said:

Is it true that Anna & Alex are going to open another house.

It may come true. Guys have proved themselves as responsible and we apprecite their efforts within their apartment now. They got to the top really fast, so there is no doubt they are free to continue doing the great job!

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, spielo said:

Alex&Lina are taking care of the houses in GMT +2 (whether in Bulgaria or Ukraine?) and Anna&Alex are on GMT +3. Some days ago VHTV said something here about a new house for them....

How funny would it be if Alex Lina Anna and Alex got their own apartment again. It would be like Sofia all over again.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Can i suggest that when people post pictures, they consider just posting one or two of the best ones instead of posting a series of pictures that are all basically the same thing. The reason is because I and many other users are viewing CC on cell phones and it really slows things down a lot for all of those images to load. Just post the best of the best, please. Thx ?

Can I hang on and suggest if someone quotes a post with pics that he will delete the pics in his reply. My scrolling finger is getting mad because of all the pics already seen.... THANKS

• Upvote 2

On 19.2.2017 at 5:30 PM, Voyeur House TV said:

It may come true. Guys have proved themselves as responsible and we apprecite their efforts within their apartment now. They got to the top really fast, so there is no doubt they are free to continue doing the great job!

Hopefully then something money is invested in better cameras ...

• Upvote 1