Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

1 hour ago, nack said:

@Voyeur House TV the timeline for Mira and Jeka apartment has not been working for the past few hours.I have raised a support ticked but the issue persists.

Hey nack, the timeline there works as fine as ever (considering all the general inconveniences with timeline). I have checked it now. It may be problem on your side, please flush the cache for VHTV at your browser or try to re-login to clear cookies. The same reply will be forwarded to you from Support.

1 hour ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Hey nack, the timeline there works as fine as ever (considering all the general inconveniences with timeline). I have checked it now. It may be problem on your side, please flush the cache for VHTV at your browser or try to re-login to clear cookies. The same reply will be forwarded to you from Support.

No problem for me with accessing timeline there guys.

1 hour ago, Voyeur House TV said:

I have done all that.It's ONLY for this apartment.All others work fine.It's still NOT working.

Timeline for Mira & Jeka is not working for me either. Timeline for all other apartments is working as normal.

Edit: It does eventually play but only after waiting for about 60 seconds, other apartments start playing within a few seconds.

23 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

The timeline for this apartment is not working today,again.It worked for a brief moment,yesterday.I have got the reply from your tech support and they are aware of this issue as well.Please fix it asap as i have already missed ALL of the content from this apartment.

And this cannot be a problem at my end as i have tried 3 ISP's,different PC's,Mobiles and pretty much everything.THIS timeline does not work.Since your archives/moments/galleries are taking ages to come up,at least get this major issue fixed first.

@Voyeur House TV The timeline for Mira apartment is still down for me and as i have said a million times,ALL other apartments live as well as timeline streaming works fine.I have no clue about other members.It's frustrating and annoying.

Kindly let me know if you are going to do anything about it or not.I have had enough.