Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

Maybe it's just me...but it seems a lack of imagination over there. Of what i've seen, i think that most of the participants are fucking in the same way every time. I wanted to  see some spice over there like erotic games, roleplays, kinky stuff etc not the booring recipee: blowjob, dick jerking, pussy licking, fucking missionary, doggystyle, blowjob...

• Upvote 3

16 hours ago, Hunter D. said:

Maybe it's just me...but it seems a lack of imagination over there. Of what i've seen, i think that most of the participants are fucking in the same way every time. I wanted to  see some spice over there like erotic games, roleplays, kinky stuff etc not the booring recipee: blowjob, dick jerking, pussy licking, fucking missionary, doggystyle, blowjob...

Fair enough, doesn't sound very voyeuristic though.

58 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Neither is knowing about cameras all over ones house. Pretty much ends the voyeurism right there. This is pure entertainment and we all, including them, know it.

I guess I am talking about the difference between something being "candid" vs something being a performance.

5 minutes ago, russ said:

Still a lot of buffering on realm7  Mira & Jeka   and nothing but buffering on the timeline 

Cant speak for realm7 as I dont watch it cause those two are simply boring to watch glued to their computers. Other realms are fine for me

@Voyeur House TV

What is the story with this timeline? :angry:

The original timeline with all its problems was at least navigatible with patience

This timeline doesn't show activity, doesn't show time and DOESN'T WORK

Also, if I check the timeline in Realm 6 I want to stay in realm 6, I don't want the menu to jump to some other realm.

You've been messing around with this for months, get your act together and get a feature that works or disable it until it does work.

20 minutes ago, HarveyB said:

@Voyeur House TV

What is the story with this timeline? :angry:

The original timeline with all its problems was at least navigatible with patience

This timeline doesn't show activity, doesn't show time and DOESN'T WORK

Also, if I check the timeline in Realm 6 I want to stay in realm 6, I don't want the menu to jump to some other realm.

You've been messing around with this for months, get your act together and get a feature that works or disable it until it does work.

before propose new appartments they have to fixe all the problem there is,this new timeline is a bullshit,total lack of precision and it's not working good