Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Trip was great. Thx. No interesting pics. Was too cold and girls had too much clothes on :biggrin:

Hey !! I don't mind the picturesque pics too. Me a nature lover..::)

• Upvote 1

VH you need to look into all the violence going on with Tory beating Nik now I already know you will say he smiled once or he laugh once so it's ok but look at how many times he cried look at how many time she has beat him in the face, We don't want that type of meanness so look into having Tory removed ,  Amy & Vlad are a great couple keep them

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Russ said:

VH you need to look into all the violence going on with Tory beating Nik now I already know you will say he smiled once or he laugh once so it's ok but look at how many times he cried look at how many time she has beat him in the face, We don't want that type of meanness so look into having Tory removed ,  Amy & Vlad are a great couple keep them

They really should establish a zero tolerance strategy for violence. Regardless if culprit is man or woman.

34 minutes ago, Russ said:

VH Standard Reply " We have inquired from them,they are ok with it and no harm was meant. We do not interfere in their personal lives but your concern is appreciated. Thank you and case closed"

Don't even bother wasting your energy.I have stopped creating tickets altogether.Bad Cam Angles,No NV and a host of another issues.Has anything happened ? 

NO

Enjoy your subscription as long as it last and move on.

My personal 2 cent opinion of course.

1 hour ago, Russ said:

I think it would be better to try some different men with her--especially ones that can handle her aggressive physical nature--She is way too hot to get rid of

• Upvote 1