Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

Just now, thedbear said:

From what I could see a bit, open challenge to Lina's complex for the purpose of "mad internal parties" and cracticisticas for Maria and Grisha.
And I already found the balcony "hidden" in Maria's room. Hahahaha!
And the guest sort of looks like Eugene. Maybe a relative.

From what I could see a bit, open challenge to Lina's complex for the purpose of "mad internal parties" and cracticisticas for Maria and Grisha.
And I already found the balcony "hidden" in Maria's room. Hahahaha!

And the guest sort of looks like Eugene. Maybe a relative of him.

From what I could see a bit, open challenge to Lina's complex for the purpose of "crazy internal parties" and characteristics for Maria and Grisha.

Could you forward this to James?

These cams that don't have times on them - could it be added please?

Realm 2, cam 110 - Shower Cam

Realm 8, cam 14 - Phil & Katie

Also the times on the cams in Jeka's apartment don't match with each other, in fact every cam has a different time. Could they be synced up to the correct time? At the moment the times are:-

Cam 11 = 21:34

Cam 12 = 21:25

Cam 16 = 20:55

Cam 13 = 21:07

Cam 18 = 20:50

Cam 17 = 21:01

Cam 13 = 20:13

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, stanley said:

Also the times on the cams in Jeka's apartment don't match with each other, in fact every cam has a different time. Could they be synced up to the correct time? At the moment the times are:-

Will do thanks.

3 hours ago, stanley said:

Hey Stanley! Thank you for detailed report. @jabbath1987 forwarded this post to me, and I have already assigned tasks to fix the issues mentioned. Please next time use Support form so we could react quicker!

1 hour ago, bean1111 said:

@Voyeur House TV can you please tell Anna and Alex to turn on a light in the kitchen we can't see anything

We had told them. Hope they react quick to this. Thank you!

• Upvote 1

Once again Sara & Jeka apt 3 cams without sound, why do we have to put up with this nonsense from this apt. At 10:17 Jeka walks towards the kitchen cam and does something and the sound goes. Why did he do this?

• Upvote 1

This is a small request can we please have a house with single males and females with no couples in there and see what happens now that would be more interesting too watch it gets boring watching the same couple have sex that's why we need a house full of single ppl more interesting here is hoping please 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, suckier44 said:

This is a small request can we please have a house with single males and females with no couples in there and see what happens now that would be more interesting too watch it gets boring watching the same couple have sex that's why we need a house full of single ppl more interesting here is hoping please 

I've been saying the same EXACT thing since forever.