Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

I read in the newsletter that Stan and Teya had been kicked out of VH along with Mark and Eva.  To bad, I really liked Teya.  Anyways, are you closing down the apartment or will they be replaced with new couples?

4 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I read in the newsletter that Stan and Teya had been kicked out of VH along with Mark and Eva.  To bad, I really liked Teya.  Anyways, are you closing down the apartment or will they be replaced with new couples?

We will shut the apartment and will use the equipment to launch new one with new participants. We can't say if current participants will participate in the future for now.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mic351 said:

In one week i guess i see mark & eva twice.. when i saw them the first time i got surprised because i was thinking they had already leaved... The blonde guest and masha entry 'killed' the house 

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

They want to put VH, VV, and Camarads on the same level with RLC. Read a few posts back at my suggestions. I think my format would be perfect and fair to all. Plus, so much easier to navigate on a mobile device.

for the moment it's just rlc and now vh are at the same level on cc,i hope to see the same treatment soon for camarads and vv,these sites need help