Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

8 minutes ago, spielo said:

just collecting stats and ....money. Maybe the story with the guy today was the same game....

this is what i'm afraid with this appartment,i hope the girls not come here just for the teasing and do the sex outside,it's one reason too for why i prefer wait for take suscription,i want be sure to have good stuff on pay cams and not teasing only

Just now, clivebb said:

this is what i'm afraid with this appartment,i hope the girls not come here just for the teasing and do the sex outside,it's one reason too for why i prefer wait for take suscription,i want be sure to have good stuff on pay cams

maybe you do it in a better way than me.... I trust, you check. But up to now, my trust in Russians was never disappointed on the end. As I said, up to now....

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Não foi possível reproduzir este problema. Alguém pode confirmar? @Harvey Brooks , será possível para você gravar um screencast desta questão no seu browser? Nós gostaríamos de investigar isso e corrigi-lo, se nós vamos capaz de reproduzi-la do nosso lado.

Feedback was requested. Any cam I return to the timeline the layout of the page presents as if I were in Amy and Alya. At this moment I am viewing Alex and Lina at 16:40 in "action" on Cam 4 with this condition ..

I also use to signal freezing failures, jumps of images and random (recorded) repetitions. Same apartment (A L) l Cam 4 and others between 03, 50 and 04:00 AM (also in action).

1 hour ago, clivebb said:

tell me all you want but these two girls in AA appartment do all outside,they come here just for sleeping and teasing sometime

Maybe they worked outside like real People do ^^

Sleeping, eating, teasing, like some People do in real life ;-) 

2 hours ago, clivebb said:

tell me all you want but these two girls in AA appartment do all outside,they come here just for sleeping and teasing sometime

and they don't sleep much, like yesterday, they were up in the bathroom mostly having a bath together until past 3 am and they slept probably 4 hours and today Amya came home, stayed maybe half an hour and went out again and she is still not at home and it is 1 am... and this is a trend for few days a week until weekend when they stay away more. Alya had a similar pattern although she tried to sleep in the afternoon but had a call and left after a couple of hours...

On 11/20/2016 at 2:30 AM, Voyeur House TV said:

2) Ruslan & Katya.

That is the issue we're aware and guys know about that too. They know, that it's about time to change their lifestyle or they will be kicked. Actually, we have substitution House right away if we decide to disconnect them now. Ruslan & Katya want to be a part of this industry and we're watching your feedback all the time. So if your disappointment stays, we're kicking them once and for all.

This message was posted by VHTV on November 20th, today is December 08, fourteen days after the apartment was disconnected.

Fraud, or just plain lies?