Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

2 minutes ago, jontee said:

i was asking u guys what u are thinking about tomorrow

Almost for sure (99,99%) it's not two girls.. I could bet on that... 

For me 50%-50% in two possibilities... Couple that visit Zoi and Tim a few times (once at Clara and Stas) or Couple that visit Clara and Stas a few times

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

I was saying other cam at the moment at jeff & violet, just because to see if happen anything (i was at time watching cam4 of Jeff&Violet- catch the last 2-3 minutes of sex) and it was ok 
Virtual plethora means many?? I don't see many people comparing with the total... read about it 5-6 people max here on this post.. then other sporadic in random posts in random times (but i may agree with you that i don't real every posts in every sections in every areas of VH at CC - Only read VH here)

The problem that i was having yesterday (about cams taking longer to open - 3-4-5 seconds) is ok/regular now

What I don't get is why only this site?  If I was having the same trouble with the other two sites I'd believe the problem was mine.  I have absolutely no lagging, skipping, or buffering issues with those sites.  Can you explain why it is only this site?

Just now, Sparkles said:

Almost for sure (99,99%) it's not two girls.. I could bet on that... 

For me 50%-50% in two possibilities... Couple that visit Zoi and Tim a few times (once at Clara and Stas) or Couple that visit Clara and Stas a few times

oki

5 minutes ago, mic351 said:

What I don't get is why only this site?  If I was having the same trouble with the other two sites I'd believe the problem was mine.  I have absolutely no lagging, skipping, or buffering issues with those sites.  Can you explain why it is only this site?

No,  i can't... but could be many variables there to found the reason of the problem... site development, site technology, servers, speed, ISP, area/location, spyware/virus/bla bla bla, computer, browser....

Talking in browser, have you tested again with IE?? Edge?? Do you have Firefox to test? 

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

No,  i can't... but could be many variables there to found the reason of the problem... site development, site technology, servers, speed, ISP, area/location, spyware/virus/bla bla bla, computer, browser....

Talking in browser, have you tested again with IE?? Edge?? Do you have Firefox to test? 

Dam!  I never thought of trying it with Firefox....  thanks for the suggestion

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Nope!  SOS with Firefox too..  :cry:  I guess I've simply got to make a decision.  Suffer through the same shitty cams or just move on to the other sites...:sad:

11 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Nope!  SOS with Firefox too..  :cry:  I guess I've simply got to make a decision.  Suffer through the same shitty cams or just move on to the other sites...:sad:

I will tell James about your problems. I am sure they can find a solution.

45 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Yeah, I tried it with Mika and Layne where there is absolutely nothing going on and it works find.  No skipping, no buffering.  It only seems to skip or lagging when there is something going on or it's a popular realm.  And I've seen a virtual plethora of complaints about the buffering and lagging in here.  You sure you're reading cam caps?  I've seems a whole heck of a lot people besides sr71gn and myself complaining about it..

It's not just you, I get it as well, and it's not just when a realm is busy. I've opened Freddys apt and he's not been at home and had buffering.

26 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Just for an example i had one client in the past that for some stupid reason (and believe me i did everything possible except reinstalling SO) some sites won't work at chrome and work normally at other browsers tested... 

Btw, tried Opera?? :biggrin:

Just now, Sparkles said:

Just for an example i had one client in the past that for some stupid reason (and believe me i did everything possible except reinstalling SO) some sites won't work at chrome and work normally at other browsers tested... 

Btw, tried Opera?? :biggrin:

It seems as if I clean my cache and cookies every time before I login it works pretty good.  It's just a pain in the as  having to log in everytime I go to the site..

Just now, mic351 said:

It seems as if I clean my cache and cookies every time before I login it works pretty good.  It's just a pain in the as  having to log in everytime I go to the site..

If you talk again to them it's a good thing to tell them (if you didn't had said already)

I also may advise to create a new user account on your computer and try VH at chrome and see if happens the same that at your main account