Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

I'm with jabbath on this one. I just think Kojak and the girl are trying out different voyeur apartments and picking which one they like more. I'll be a little disappointed if they pick to stay here because the girl, Iris and Zoe had a lot of fun together, however this apartment very desperately needs more people living here.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

But I think guys from @Voyeur House TV should make clear here why they use same code lines and same scripts like voyeur-villa. And why they bring guys from voyeur-villa in when they are an independent company

for me vv and vh are just the same compagny,vv test kojak/gf one week ago and now they are in vh ! vh-house.tv don't say all the verity here,they are here just for try make the promotion of their site and try grab a maximum of potential members here,there is a good  reservoir for that in camcaps,the situation between vv and vh is not clear i don't like that

13 minutes ago, clivebb said:

i'm 100 % sure it's him i recognize his voice and his big belly

Why would MrFixit be in an apartment in Moscow? He's from Sophia, Bulgaria.

If he were in Alex and Lina's apartment, I'd believe it but not in this apartment.

So VV wants us to pay another 30 dollars for joining a parallel site run by them instead of fixing the shitty apartments like Tula and Voro.The participants at Tula are using the apartment as freeloaders and having fun elsewhere.

Do we pay all that money to watch just one apartment which will also eventually get boring.Also, i do not like the tone of the VHTV Guy who posts here often saying that if we do not join now,they will increase the subscription once they add more apartments.To hell with that.

Go ahead VV,i wont be surprised if Ann,Alex,Anna,Nastya,Ivo-Sonia all join the apartments at VHTV.I am never going to subscribe VV again not that anyone cares.

BS..:angry:

7 minutes ago, Harvey Brooks said:

Why would MrFixit be in an apartment in Moscow? He's from Sophia, Bulgaria.

If he were in Alex and Lina's apartment, I'd believe it but not in this apartment.

are you sure this appartment is in moscow and if yes he can take the plane for go in moscow for his business,

it' strange there is just me have just recognize him,it's him guys come on,the voice the corpulance the same comportment,if it's  not him i close my mouth for one month

45 minutes ago, clover said:

Do you still think VH and VV are run and managed by not the same group?

I'm so angry! I'm paying customer of VV and they just run the parallel website (VH) instead of adding these apartments to VV
They could say 'okay guys, we run a new site with a lil different concept, but we give you a big discount because you are already a member of VV'...

I'm alone here with my frustration?

The V-H guy who admirably posts here and answers questions swears that they are not related.  I believe him.

• Upvote 1