Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

3 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

Internet Explorer should be there as part of Windows 10. Just press the Windows key and start typing Internet Explorer, the icon should the appear as part of the search list for you to select. Once you have it open, pin it to the taskbar so you have quick access in the future.

Firefox Quantum (Version 57 and newer) is quite amazing. It consumes less resources than Chrome

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Firefox Quantum (Version 57 and newer) is quite amazing. It consumes less resources than Chrome

When was automatically update to that version I had to install again Version 56  (now i don't know if it's solved) because almost all extensions was removed because aren't compatible

On 06/12/2017 at 1:09 PM, ze81 said:

VH isn't working for me in edge,had to use chrome..just appears an loading thing and doesn't show the cams.Till westerday things worked on edge.

I don't use Edge, but I just try it now (and all updates till today are done) and it's working

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

When was automatically update to that version I had to install again Version 56  (now i don't know if it's solved) because almost all extensions was removed because aren't compatible

Yes some old extensions are not working anymore because they changed the framework. No longer the xuul framework is used. But it's worth using it...

1 hour ago, Arkay2 said:

Internet Explorer should be there as part of Windows 10. Just press the Windows key and start typing Internet Explorer, the icon should the appear as part of the search list for you to select. Once you have it open, pin it to the taskbar so you have quick access in the future.

Dam..super useful help my friend.Had absoluty no ideia that internet explorer was in the pc and windows10,did what you said and it's working just fine,image and sound are working now good.Thanks:shy:.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I don't use Edge, but I just try it now (and all updates till today are done) and it's working

Maybe it's something in my pc,from time to time this type of problems apear in it,it's an little strange because i have an anti virus working etc,had some problems with VH site and for exemple rlc site doesn't have sound at all.I just a noob in this things iukss.

51 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes some old extensions are not working anymore because they changed the framework. No longer the xuul framework is used. But it's worth using it...

I have also opera browser that isn't bad,but prefer edge and explorer,think chrome it's the better but just to heavy.(well for good computers it's fine,like yours hehe).

• Like 1

Just a general hint for people getting problems with navigation getting slow and buffering. Rebooting the computer really helps. Especially when you have multiple VH browser tabs open it will consume quite a good amount of system memory and CPU which will be free again after restart. And remember Windows8 and Windows10 only do a full reboot when you click while holding SHIFT on the restart button. Otherwise it will only do a quick reboot where less system memory and CPU are freed.

16 minutes ago, Howard said:

Kind of annoyed with VHTV.  They have 15+ channels, 2 which are gay-oriented. Yet in the gif previews, typically the first 10 of 12 previews always focus on these two channels.

I also thought that was how it worked

and I was a little annoyed by that too.
without prejudice but I like to see what really interests me

if you with your mouse turn the wheel, you will only see the heterosexual, if you run the page you will see the gay