Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

Hey VH!  I thought with the US Servers you had fixed this buffering and lagging problem.  It is as bad today as it was before.  You site is for shit today .  What gives?  After all this time you'd think you guys could get it right...  You really either need new servers or a new tech team.  *sigh*

I'll catch the good stuff on the timeline, like I generally have to do.  Guess I'll go over to RLC and be bored.  At least their cams aren't lagging and buffering.  Jeez VH.  Get up off youor collective asses and do something about this lagging and buffering will ya?   Please..

21 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@Voyeur House TV So, I learned how to make gifs. Question for you. What are the rules for posting gifs on CC?  Size, rate, duration, etc....

@StnCld316 With the response, can you update the rules just so everyone is clear about the rules involving gifs. I don't think the current rules say anything about it.

No special rules. Just keep watermark and upload directly at CC. Thats all :biggrin:

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

@Voyeur House TV So, I learned how to make gifs. Question for you. What are the rules for posting gifs on CC?  Size, rate, duration, etc....

@StnCld316 With the response, can you update the rules just so everyone is clear about the rules involving gifs. I don't think the current rules say anything about it.

Just as Jabbath said as long as the Watermark is in the Bottom Right and Uploaded through attachments.  The thing with gifs are if they become to large then it takes a bit to buffer as it has to make a copy to your Temporary Internet Cache Folder in order for the gif to play properly for you. It's best to keep gif sizes roughly around 10MB - 15MB in size this way it won't take long to buffer.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Um, I can essentially make a gif that is basically a full HD video. I don't think VH wants that in the forums. Maybe they don't care, but shouldn't there be rules about this?

I guess you should not overexaggarate the file size. Otherwise mobile users will get problems...