Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

congrats ash! i did wind up watching the game & it was a gr8 1! nice to see the birds win it all!:heart:

Thx golfer, It was amazing, I'm only following the eagles for 3 years and I'm so totally hooked! still no voice today, and I'm going back to bed! Have a great day buddy!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Just In said:

What happened today that every timeline in every house has the same sort of spike at the same time.

ScreenHunter 14.jpg  0   3.6 kB

Yes,not only that but in some houses the time archive line isn't working good,tryied to watch an moment in j&v But or that's a lot to load or just not loads,hopeful will get fix soon.

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, for sure I think so too. Usually, you can spot them because they tend to only post in their own forums. Good luck catching one. :biggrin:

Not always Amy..some even post in other houses posts(probarby to mix things up...),think already catch a few ones also:biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Yes,not only that but in some houses the time archive line isn't working good,tryied to watch an moment in j&v But or that's a lot to load or just not loads,hopeful will get fix soon.

I'm having a load of issus with using timeline and jumping from camera to camera or even changing houses. Instead of being in a rush to open new houses I think they need to sort all these bugs out once and for all.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1