Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

23 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, many of them do that because they are voyeurs too. One thing is for certain! Don't assume that you know who anyone is that you are talking to. 

Because voyeur but seems also to maybe make their house post more active.

We got a new newsletter:

Live stream         FAQ

Participants         Support

Explanation on last weekend events

HERE'S WHY WE HAD SOME APARTMENTS OFFLINE AND YOU EXPERIENCED LAGS

Last three days were quite crazy for our team due to several events happening simultaneously. As we launched new apartments of Maria & Mari, and Cleo & Axel, some things went out of our control for some time. First, Jeff & Violet had a quarrel which lead to violent actions between both of them. You know we don't tolerate violence at VHTV, and that's why we had to shut this apartment down until we investigate what happened and how to continue working with these participants. As for now, their apartment is back online, and Jeff & Violet are on their "probation" until we are sure they are ready to stay with us. Then, we had some issues with Cleo & Axel apartment, which we're working on right now too. Unfortunately, we can't test everything before we launch new apartments. Some things pop out in real-life situations, and some hardware issues are one of these things. We've already identified all the reasons of lags and image-tearing effects, and we're finishing things up to introduce apartment of Cleo & Axel back to you ASAP. There was another incident, which went quite invisible to everyone, but had some time-impact on us and we had to resolve it too. One of our ex-participants, who was recently kicked out due to violent behavior, entered the apartment with a group of thug-a-like friends and took some of equipment with him. We spent about 24hrs to resolve this issue with help of local police. Our managers and local VHTV representatives made it possible. All the other participants are safe and secure as we relocated them to other apartments for now. The bad guy got his lesson too and did apologize for his actions. We are sorry you had to be involved into this watching our live streaming apartments, and we will work further to exclude such situations from yours and ours experience at VHTV.

You may have noticed global interruptions in streams during these days too, and these were made on certain purpose by us, to be able to fix things and squash some nasty bugs we had. Thank you for your patience and your attention to this case. We appreciate any feedback you sent us during these days on streaming quality and stability. Your messages help us making VHTV better day by day.

WATCH VHTV NOW

BIG THANK YOU
FROM OUR TEAM

Dear viewers, you are awesome. Your support and feedback is our motto do make our work and service the best, forever. As we have introduced all new streaming technology last week, we will be introducing new features to you within next weeks too. So stay updated, send us your feedback and your complaints, and we will be happy to get in touch with you.

YOUR AWESOME SUPPORT
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thx golfer, It was amazing, I'm only following the eagles for 3 years and I'm so totally hooked! still no voice today, and I'm going back to bed! Have a great day buddy!

Congratz @ashleyxyz and @mic351 it's awesome when something that we "suffer" are rewarded with such big victory for the first time .. I guess i know exactly your feelings about it like now :) Just enjoy the moment 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

so are you still having issues with you cameras?...as of right now, I am finding several cams in many apartments that will not load or are very slow to load.

Yep still having problems with slow loading and switching cams etc no doubt they will get on top of things hopefully sooner or later, preferably sooner. Let's hope they solve all their problems before adding yet more apartments.

12 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Please be sure to include screenshots from your console and network tabs in browser when reporting problems. As for now we don't have any global issues and we investigate every new ticket in person from the ground. 

Lina and Dom cam 1 will not load in Canada