Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

56 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hey guys and girls using Chrome, when you updated to version 63 or higher you might notice you can no longer mute tabs only whole websites. I guess many used the the mute tab function to switch on and of sound when running multiple tabs of VH. For me it was kind of annoying it no longer worked now but there is a solution:

Surely it's just as easy to mute the sound on the apartment you are viewing by clicking on the loudspeaker icon.???

Just now, Robwin said:

Surely it's just as easy to mute the sound on the apartment you are viewing by clicking on the loudspeaker icon.???

Yes but I experienced the problem when you return to the tab you always have to click on "go live" again. With activated sound you don't have that problem. That's why I mute with the tab mute function.

Dear viewers,

We invite you to check how our new streaming solutions work with several apartments with it enabled. What we'd like to receive is your feedback in case you find something wrong. For example if you get buffering, or if your playback is unstable or anything else.

This is the list of apartments with new streaming enabled. Please take a look at all the cameras there:

As usual, we accept any reports via https://voyeur-house.tv/support

Please include all the information about your software and internet connection, which include: Browser version, your IP, console output and network tab output screenshots.

We appreciate any help from you to make our website better.

VHTV

45 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Dear viewers,

We invite you to check how our new streaming solutions work with several apartments with it enabled. What we'd like to receive is your feedback in case you find something wrong. For example if you get buffering, or if your playback is unstable or anything else.

This is the list of apartments with new streaming enabled. Please take a look at all the cameras there:

Please include all the information about your software and internet connection, which include: Browser version, your IP, console output and network tab output screenshots.

VHTV

Seems to be working very well my only problem is that when i open any of these apartments the feed seems to be always in the paused state, I have to click on the run arrow for it to start.

I run Chrome  version 64.0.3282.119 (Official build) 64 bit on a internet connection of between 14-16 MBs which nomally is fine for any streaming with Windows 10 system.

29 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Seems to be working very well my only problem is that when i open any of these apartments the feed seems to be always in the paused state, I have to click on the run arrow for it to start.

I run Chrome  version 64.0.3282.119 (Official build) 64 bit on a internet connection of between 14-16 MBs which nomally is fine for any streaming with Windows 10 system.

As far as I know Google disabled autoplay per default on newest version of Chrome.

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

I have the same chrome version that @Robwin have and the feed in that apartments starts automatically (and according to Chrome, It's updated)

Ok panic over i had a html5 disabled extention enabled all working fine now thanks Sparkles you made me check that.

• Like 2

Can any dear user explain an thing to me,or even VH if possible,this new version of streaming VH said today..can i try it using browser edge?Also..to try it it's just needed to change to those houses that are in test?thanks.

9 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Dear viewers,

VHTV

Not experienced any issues with these realms since the change, though I have to admit I seem to be fortunate in that I very rarely suffer with buffering and instability. On possibly the plus side though I appear to have noticed an improvement in picture quality in realms 10, 25 & 27 (not able to judge realm 6 as lighting conditions were not the most favourable at the times I viewed). I realise that nothing may have changed in this respect and it is an illusion or my mind playing tricks on me. I run at a higher resolution (3840 x 2160) which tends to emphasise any deficiencies in image quality and at the moment there does appear to be an improvement to me. It is most noticeable when a room is well lit. If you have made some changes to this then well done and thank you.

12 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

Not experienced any issues with these realms since the change, though I have to admit I seem to be fortunate in that I very rarely suffer with buffering and instability. On possibly the plus side though I appear to have noticed an improvement in picture quality in realms 10, 25 & 27 (not able to judge realm 6 as lighting conditions were not the most favourable at the times I viewed). I realise that nothing may have changed in this respect and it is an illusion or my mind playing tricks on me. I run at a higher resolution (3840 x 2160) which tends to emphasise any deficiencies in image quality and at the moment there does appear to be an improvement to me. It is most noticeable when a room is well lit. If you have made some changes to this then well done and thank you.

Running 4K resolution also and I must I noticed a little increase in quality yes. 

• Like 1