Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

7 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

A) I didn't ask him for his help

B) He admitted that he can't help

A) So in your world you would never help someone unless they asked you first
B) He offered to help, whether he could isn't the point

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

He didnt offer to help...he felt it necessary to intervene and tell me that his was fine.  I do not care if he is NOT having issues.  I only may want to know if anyone else is having issues.  If you are not...THEN KEEP QUIET!!!

I made a comment to my friend jabbath, not you, so you intervened in my post to him, so why don't you stfu yourself!

• Like 5

Many of these cams not loading has been a right pisser all evening especially Jeff & violets bedroom cams all i get is a bloody black screen with spinning circle.

Just tried now on the time line and nothings loading from this bedroom, am really pissed off.:angry:

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Many of these cams not loading has been a right pisser all evening especially Jeff & violets bedroom cams all i get is a bloody black screen with spinning circle.

Just tried now on the time line and nothings loading from this bedroom, am really pissed off.:angry:

Just tried it. Works for me. Please make a ticket when you still have the problem.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Just tried it. Works for me. Please make a ticket when you still have the problem.

Getting a bit fed up with making tickets lately they either want to get the whole system working properly or bloody jack it in grrrrr