Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Good luck faster. Loved your posts and I'm probably going to go your route soon enough, With little to interest me on the free cams more and more, and me being unable to pay for a sub due to relationship problems it would cause, and generally the negative attitude against "freeloaders" on CC, I need to make a decision whether to move on at some point, don't really feel welcome anymore after reading a lot of the comments on this subject i agree has been talked to death. Have a great life faster!!

That freeloaders "name" it seems so wrong,I am payed user(have the luck to be able to pay every month)but every person life it's diferent and some cant spend in this type of "luxuries" others less times,you know i like you and care about the things you write and enjoy to read your posts ashley,as I sayed in other subget don't participate less in forum because of others or what they want or not..if you do it then only because you wish it.Personaly I want you full force and steam as always in cc.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

No matter what jabbath you're one of my friends on here i would come on to see how you we're doing and what you we're up to. You a good guy and more than just someone I chat with and have some fun with on here. :heart:

Thanks my dear friend :heart:

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I have no color left in me. Only the blackest of black is left inside of me. I am lost here my dear friend ooopel! I am fading. 🖤

Why all  of this my dear,  the blackies is not a select or option who's of the sun shining from his heart, i was not wrong when i wrote those words, maybe you are very sensitive sometimes, who is looking for justice and justice is not fair with him  who does not accept  a half solutions and not even half opinions like you, i also read some replies on you , really  i feel your pains dear, but do not prefer to take things to the personal side and take it affect us , that not is the right answer dear. and not the solution to any problem, plus i am with you whether you are guilty in your opinion or innocent and i will bear the blame and the charge for you as always,so are will make the sun again shine from your heart?!! and prove to me i am always right in my bet on your heart, and  with bet for ability of your heart  to carry all of  us and our love too ..:heart:

• Like 4

add of these  dear Amy and all dear friends,i have passed on some of the comments of someone,and what where the replies of  all someone, were sad to me, because someone because of that, returned to the boycott us again, and went  to the shadow like me in these days, i do not wish that happen to anyone of you that , especially for those who consider them my friends and their place in my heart and i have to them  a great appreciation and my hope it's a black clouds and will go, and go that negative energy forever and we return to the way of friendship again, and return our steps in right path again ..:heart:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

That freeloaders "name" it seems so wrong,I am payed user(have the luck to be able to pay every month)but every person life it's diferent and some cant spend in this type of "luxuries" others less times,you know i like you and care about the things you write and enjoy to read your posts ashley,as I sayed in other subget don't participate less in forum because of others or what they want or not..if you do it then only because you wish it.Personaly I want you full force and steam as always in cc.

Thank you for that ze, you're a friend and one of the fun posters on here! I'm having kinda a down last couple of days, and as usual I don't really have any reason why I should be feeling low, but it happens to me from time to time,and what I'm feeling about leaving has something to do with that. Thx for the sweet words and understanding ze, you one of the good guys on here for sure!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thank you for that ze, you're a friend and one of the fun posters on here! I'm having kinda a down last couple of days, and as usual I don't really have any reason why I should be feeling low, but it happens to me from time to time,and what I'm feeling about leaving has something to do with that. Thx for the sweet words and understanding ze, you one of the good guys on here for sure!

Know that feeling Ash and feel free to PM if you keep the account here if wanted to keep in touch.. i receive the notification on email so will be easier :heart::heart:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Ash dear,  how you can leave us,  how could  you can say something harsh like that?  i will close the gate of cc so tell me how can you get the exit, and be sure Ash jeff & Grisha was standing in the gate, so, tell me  from any where you can escape from us..:heart::biggrin:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Precisely what I have been trying to say. Ashley, you know that I love you very much. If you get a chance stay in touch once in while via Twitter. I would like to say hi again and see how things go for you in this life. If any of you care to do the same I'll be there. I don't ever post pics or do anything, but I'm happy to chat via DM. I'm going to miss all of your dearly. ❤️❤️❤️

You can find me at (at amy3lexar)! 

Hi Amy, coming on CC or not will ever have anything to do with our friendship, and I know you know that. I'm having one of my dark moody periods, wishing I could change things in the past and people Ive hurt, instead of looking forward, I know you understand how that affects my thinking, so hopefully I'll be back to myself sooner than later, 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Know that feeling Ash and feel free to PM if you keep the account here if wanted to keep in touch.. i receive the notification on email so will be easier :heart::heart:

Thx sparkles for being a friend and understanding, it's folks like you that make it fun on here. I'm gonna feel like a real jerk for opening my mouth about maybe leaving CC, whenever I'm back to feeling myself again, I love being on here, and have made a lot of good friends, some of my work friends who told me about VH and CC don't come on anymore, but I stay because of folks like you, and all my other friends, you all know who you are!

• Like 2

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Thx sparkles for being a friend and understanding, it's folks like you that make it fun on here. I'm gonna feel like a real jerk for opening my mouth about maybe leaving CC, whenever I'm back to feeling myself again, I love being on here, and have made a lot of good friends, some of my work friends who told me about VH and CC don't come on anymore, but I stay because of folks like you, and all my other friends, you all know who you are!

We all want you to stay ash as we know you enjoy the banter so it would be a shame if you were to leave us so look forward to still seeing you here for a long time :heart:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ooopel said:

Ash dear,  how you can leave us,  how could  you can say something harsh like that?  i will close the gate of cc so tell me how can you get the exit, and be sure Ash jeff & Grisha was standing in the gate, so, tell me  from any where you can escape from us..:heart::biggrin:

Lol, thx for that ooopel and for being a friend! I need some laughs to cheer me up, If Jeff and Grisha would take turns laying down on top of me, there would be nowhere to go would there?! Thx for being a friend!