Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

I wonder if it is time to arrange the list in a better order now that there are so many apartments, to make it easier to find.

Suggestions would be -

Alphabetical order

Grouped by timezone

Grouped by Manager

If they were grouped by timezone then the timezone wouldn't need to be listed on a 2nd line below every apartment making the list much shorter.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, stanley said:

I wonder if it is time to arrange the list in a better order now that there are so many apartments, to make it easier to find.

Suggestions would be -

Alphabetical order

Grouped by timezone

Grouped by Manager

If they were grouped by timezone then the timezone wouldn't need to be listed on a 2nd line below every apartment making the list much shorter.

As someone else mentioned, a scrolling list would be a good idea, too. And,
on the subject of changes, it would be truly wonderful to be able to move
from one apt. to the next and from cam to cam, without leaving fullscreen
mode. Shift + left or right arrow keys to move up & down the apt. list. Just
the left & right arrow keys to move up & down the cam list in each apt. How
about it @voyeur-house.tv? Please.

15 hours ago, stanley said:

Just logged onto VHTV and saw that Anastasia, Nyusha were no longer top of the apartment list. My first thought was that they must have been removed, but looking further I see they have been relegated to 3rd place on the list and Ary & George have been promoted to top spot. I also noticed a week or so ago that Tim & Zoi who used to be last on the list were moved above Nina, Alan, Serena who now reside at the bottom.

Anyone know why these changes happen? Have Anastasia, Nyusha been punished today or Ary, George rewarded for good behaviour?

Think isn't done Regard popularity,well almost sure of it,for exemple Cleo&axel or Maria and Magi aren't by any chance more popular than Misty or Serena pace that are on bottom of list.

• Like 1

I used to love watching VHTV, but recently lots of free cams have been removed.
I agree that VHtv are a commercial company and profits are tantamount, so free cams aren't financially profitable.
having said that, I wish I could afford a full membership, I miss the free cams that have recently been removed, and often comment on here about the goings on in the apartments.
As a veteran, on limited disposable income, full membership is but a dream, now the old free cams have been removed, the site holds nothing for me anymore.
Shame... I love camcaps, I have made many friends,  I miss joining in with the banter..but the enjoyment has sadly gone since the freecams have disappeared.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, waldi said:

bloody thumbnails don't work, or it's just me ?. Anybody has that issue?

Thumbnails not working for me either, both on timeline and previews no picture.