New girl Irma Split #3

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again, they do not put an apartment under maintenance due to someone leaves. Every time they have not shown leaving of girls, there have been some other reason noticeable. I'm too lazy to re-write, so I quote my earlier post.

Sorry See,  I'm going to have to use the "BULLSHIT" card on that one!!!

I think that since Layla was already in the apartment, there was no need to bring in a cleaning/moving crew.  Therefore, no need to shut off the cams to give the team the time that they need to get everything set up.  It is so amusing to me that we have so many complaints when the apartments go to maintenance, and others complain when they don't.  I feel like some would complain while getting a blowjob!!

I think that since Layla was already in the apartment, there was no need to bring in a cleaning/moving crew.  Therefore, no need to shut off the cams to give the team the time that they need to get everything set up.  It is so amusing to me that we have so many complaints when the apartments go to maintenance, and others complain when they don't.  I feel like some would complain while getting a blowjob!!

What a crock of bull malarky are you saying lol, it takes 8 to 10 hours to carry one blue suitcase up the stairs during arrival and less then 5 minutes to carry the same damn blue suitcase down the stairs to prepare for her departure!!!  Lets take 8 to 10 hours to wipe down the counters and vacuum, that's all the cleaning every needed for this apartment!!  The under maintenance for arrivals and departures is bullshit!  Like I have said before, if it were for actual system maintenance this apartment would run smoother than any other apartment on RLC and we know that isn't the case.  It's ridiculous and I don't give a fuck if its .012 a day as bart the elephant has said now more than once or twice, it's not right to do that to your customer base!!!  They pay for 24/7 and should get 24/7, enough said about it to all of you RLC supporters of maintenance!